Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Sad Fact

Avalon... is dead... they... will not be missed... *sobs* (team havoc!)
Wonder what happened to the man of the forums, Aileron.. we want answers!
Maybe he noticed that Havoc passed up Avalon and their days were over so he bailed lol
Quite frankly I think many people will miss Avalon and what they had to offer. They were among the first to always kill bosses, and then offer advice based off of their experience to others.

If a clan filled with people as dedicated as Aileron, MortalCreed, Bluestarr, etc. can simply say they are done due to OTM not listening to feedback, I don’t see any reason why more people won’t follow. There are so many issues with the game that are brought up and simply ignored. While they are adding some horizontal content with fishing and cooking, they are still ignoring issues players have been bringing up for years. Issues like drops from bosses not being linear with boss difficulty, drop rates for high end loot (been roughly 5 years and there still isn’t a void moon helm on any of the servers, doesn’t that seem a little ridiculous?), and level lock. It’s issues like these that players want fixed before they go about adding other things.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

I did it for attention, duh
As Armo stated:
What an annoying and unnecessary post.

Must be glad you got that off your chest.
Zkills, please re-evaluate your choice of place to seek for "attention"
Just a joke lol. Haven’t even played on Morrigan since like 2014. People are so serious
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

You have an awful sense of humour then.

There's a time and place for jokes.
You’re right, let’s all remove our caps, bow our heads, and sing the American National Anthem backwards for our fallen player/clan that we all will forget about once this thread dies. Then let’s go sit by the camp fire and sing kumbaya until we pass out.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Your attempt at joking has failed once again.

I never said treat this thread like a funeral, what you did was the equivalent of me jumping on a random mage thread and calling one of the commenters an awful mage. Then proceeding to say it was a joke after it back fires.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

#bringbackaileron
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Your attempt at joking has failed once again.

I never said treat this thread like a funeral, what you did was the equivalent of me jumping on a random mage thread and calling one of the commenters an awful mage. Then proceeding to say it was a joke after it back fires.
My joke was a joke to the joke I jokingly said in an earlier joke. But which joke is the real joke? This joke, the last joke, or the first joke. Maybe I’m the joke that decided to make jokes to other jokes in this joke thread. Unless if non of it is a joke and this post wasnt a joke in response to the jokes that you joking said I failed at. I think you were joking when you said not to treat this thread like funeral, which sounded like a joke to all the other jokes in this thread.

Will my joke attempt fail once again in the eyes of the almighty joke Armo?

RIP: Aileron, we will sing the National Anthem backwards for you (not a joke)

Zkills if you have nothing that will benefit this thread please refrain from commenting. I will request mod to lock if this continues.
Sorry for insulting your now gone chief who pretty much ended Avalon. I will help you cope through these troubling times and transition of power.

You can find me sitting in the castle on Morrigan completely naked with a pumpkin hat on playing the National Anthem backwards with my war horn
Last edited by Zkills on Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.