Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

GOT my Chicken chaser prizes and here's my review

As already mentioned in other of my posts this was posted in 48 hours before ending competition.
18 hours now. Your leaderboard hasn't updated in 18hours. You guys fail ! Big thumbs down.

Good competition and unclear prizes. Plus 1 and minus 2.
So fail again.

Edit: I also received 2 orange frost breath Yule hat on same character. Big thumbs down again
Here's my prize : A LVL 1red chicken aka 2 pet token worth chicken for over maybe 12 hours of farming 4K chicken in 7 days and leading a normal life. I slept soundly for 7 hrs each night mind you.

And here's my inventory with my actual pet token content :
I believe OTM are either big amateurs in competitions are simple having a good laugh at our expense because you are taking us players for puny SCAVENGERS rather than COMPETITORS. We are not poor players looking for ONE FREE PET TOKEN. You have killed the fun. The amount of time spent in this comp WHICH LASTED WAY TOO FREAKING LONG and the BAD HANDLNG During ( leaderboards not updating regularly) and after ( giving winners duplicate stupid hats) . Mega disappointement.

Even a lvl 3 pet for third place or lvl 4 for 2nd place and a lvl 5 pets for first place would have been more honorable.

About that latent inefficient leaderboard update has been CRUELLY pushing players into USELESS MINDLESS Efforts because we had no idea how many our competitors had and when to give up CAUSE we had some MINDLESS FOOLS pulling all nighters among our YOUNg competitors as well. So if only I had regular updates I would have abandoned earlier or organized my time better .

TIME? You have made fools of your players because during all that time in one hour each day I can do 5 bounties and farm over 600k gold (some would brag 1mil) in 7 days had I spent those 14 hours plus in game doing that and that's equivalent to a lvl 5 chicken or a mount!

THE PRIZES description BEING UNCLEAR And OBSCURE and forum admins ROYALLY IGNORING Posts of players asking WHICH tier was the pet also pushed players into confusion as most would not even have participated had they known the puny prize awaiting them. Save the jester hat. No one wants to remain a clown after festivities died down tho.
Last edited by Storm on Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: GOT my Chicken chaser prizes and here's my review

As already mentioned in other of my posts this was posted in 48 hours before ending competition.
18 hours now. Your leaderboard hasn't updated in 18hours. You guys fail ! Big thumbs down.

Good competition and unclear prizes. Plus 1 and minus 2.
So fail again.

Edit: I also received 2 orange frost breath Yule hat on same character. Big thumbs down again
Here's my prize : A LVL 1red chicken aka 2 pet token worth chicken for over maybe 12 hours of farming 4K chicken in 7 days and leading a normal life. I slept soundly for 7 hrs each night mind you.

And here's my inventory with my actual pet token content :
I believe OTM are either big amateurs in competitions are simple having a good laugh at our expense because you are taking us players for puny SCAVENGERS rather than COMPETITORS. We are not poor players looking for ONE FREE PET TOKEN. You have killed the fun. The amount of time spent in this comp WHICH LASTED WAY TOO FREAKING LONG and the BAD HANDLNG During ( leaderboards not updating regularly) and after ( giving winners duplicate stupid hats) made OTM into fools.

Even a lvl 3 pet for third place or lvl 4 for 2nd place and a lvl 5 pets for first place would have been more honorable.

About that latent inefficient leaderboard update has been CRUELLY pushing players into USELESS MINDLESS Efforts because we had no idea how many our competitors had and when to give up CAUSE we had some MINDLESS FOOLS pulling all nighters among our YOUNg competitors as well. So if only I had regular updates I would have abandoned earlier or organized my time better .

TIME? You have made fools of your players because during all that time in one hour each day I can do 5 bounties and farm over 600k gold (some would brag 1mil) in 7 days had I spent those 14 hours plus in game doing that and that's equivalent to a lvl 5 chicken or a mount!

THE PRIZES description BEING UNCLEAR And OBSCURE and forum admins ROYALLY IGNORING Posts of players asking WHICH tier was the pet also pushed players into confusion as most would not even have participated had they known the puny prize awaiting them. Save the jester hat. No one wants to remain a clown after festivities died down tho.

I'm all for it on what you said bud, now for granted the competition was 7 long days now leaving me with probably 20hrs of sleep out of those 7 days give or take ,
I enjoyed the hats yade yade but the chickens I was a little diss appointed received a lvl 1 silver chicken with no description what so ever lol , anybody could of said nah nah you didn't win that you got it from the pet tok lmao , anywho I'm great full ,
Jythedog : morrgian 220 mage
Topnotchy: mabon 218 Ranger

m really disappointed too this time....this made me not do any competition in near future...dont we deserve better?i get the part where we have not much end games bosses or slow event updated...but come on at least make the prizes better that we feel its worth our time....i really love ch but these kinda stuff makes ppl get dishearted especially eg player as they have nothing much to do

Humans, never satisfied with anything. If you didn’t assumed that the chicken were going to be lv 1 then you are not a very... smart. It’s your fault you decided to spent 7 days picking up chickens.
Otm wouldn’t even specify what tier the chicken was gonna be after quite a few people asked, so it’s actually their fault for making us waste our time for a laughable reward that they never told us about in the beginning. Told my clan about it and they all laughed at the fact that I wasted 16+ hours for a lvl 1 chicken. Ofc no one is going to be satisfied because the reward doesn’t match the effort. Your fault for being so naive
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Humans, never satisfied with anything. If you didn’t assumed that the chicken were going to be lv 1 then you are not a very... smart. It’s your fault you decided to spent 7 days picking up chickens.
Otm wouldn’t even specify what tier the chicken was gonna be after quite a few people asked, so it’s actually their fault for making us waste our time for a laughable reward that they never told us about in the beginning. Told my clan about it and they all laughed at the fact that I wasted 16+ hours for a lvl 1 chicken. Ofc no one is going to be satisfied because the reward doesn’t match the effort. Your fault for being so naive
You need virtual tissues for your virtual tears. :lol:

I actually posted my response to this gut punch last night. They evidently deleted it. I put it in off topic as I reviewed them as a whole.

These rewards show a disconnect from the amount of time people put into this competition to win. The hats...could have been upped just a notch, to chicken helms. That would have been something for me, worth wearing for a couple hrs. The lvl 1 chickens for the time sink, for me, is beyond pathetic. Maybe I misunderstood the concept of this game..when I read the description, is it dress up...or stated gear based? That mauve hat has no mitigation or any other viable stat.

To be grateful that a development or customer team try’s to get players involved..is new to me. That from my understanding and experience is their job. It is how they make money. They should be grateful that we open our wallets and spend time participating in their game.

Tissue plz. I prefer Klenex..they are softer on my delicate eyes.
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.