Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Final Chicken Chaser competition results! - Pending Review

There was competition on Fingal. I rode a 109 speed wolf, knew spawn spots, spent at least 12 hours most days farming, and still only got 3422 chickens. 2nd place and I were farming a lot. It was nearly impossible to get them when first place somehow ran into an area and magically vacuumed the chickens from a distance. If I saw him come near, there was no point trying.
Can you expound on this pls? I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or is there a way to pick em all up all at once?!?
I don't know...

Me and everyone else- go to the chicken, double click the chicken, wait for animation to play out, chicken is picked up

Him- get near the chicken, no idea what happens next but no animation, chicken instantly goes into backpack.

I asked him how he was doing it. His reply was that he was too tired to read what I had typed. LOL- I had to believe him since he only logged out for a maximum of 2 hours each day.
Very interesting...that will definitely explain how one can go from 1k-1.3k average a day to a whooping 3k on the last day with a tight competition, a paralyzed Bailey's camp and rockbelly pit. HMMM...otm?
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Me and everyone else- go to the chicken, double click the chicken, wait for animation to play out, chicken is picked up

Him- get near the chicken, no idea what happens next but no animation, chicken instantly goes into backpack.
I had this happen on my server too with people I was competing against. They would be behind me, I would go get it, and there would be a puff of smoke and I wouldn't get it. but I would have to go through my picking up animation before I could move again. no picking up animation either for the other player.
The other thing I noticed was that people with a mount that was slower than mine would race ahead of me some times. I chalked it up to server lag and not rendering the players in the right locations on both devices. Maybe it was my wifi too. I've seen this happen in the past while I was multi-boxing so it wasn't a surprise for me.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I had this happen on my server too with people I was competing against. They would be behind me, I would go get it, and there would be a puff of smoke and I wouldn't get it. but I would have to go through my picking up animation before I could move again. no picking up animation either for the other player.
The other thing I noticed was that people with a mount that was slower than mine would race ahead of me some times. I chalked it up to server lag and not rendering the players in the right locations on both devices. Maybe it was my wifi too. I've seen this happen in the past while I was multi-boxing so it wasn't a surprise for me.
Not saying that this is 100% of the problem, but I do multi-log and I notice apparent speed-jumps/apparent-early-pickups even between my own characters on 2 devices on the same connection.
Same with the walking through walls "hack" people see (85% of the time it's just the device catching up with the server).
For those who argue that there are still hackers etc, know that I am not denying this. However a large majority of "proof" of scammers (including screenshots/captured video) is just a display of device-server latency...

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

You people have based your entire reason for Zenther cheating on an assumption. You're listing the most ridiculous possibilities that have almost no chance of happening just so that you can try and discredit him. I'm guessing you're all in middle or high school? You'd have to be to put that much effort into trying to drag someone who worked so hard down because of your jealousy.

One of you even mentioned that he witnessed Zenther only log out for maybe 2 hours a day. Bitey JUST SAID how he got his 16k chickens and he wasn't even on the game as much as Zen. So by simple deduction, YES it is possible without cheating.

And as I said before... Do you honestly believe that a guy would cheat on a competition like this? That he would write an entire script solely for the purpose of picking up chickens? That he would risk his account for a bloody chicken pet? My goodness,
Use your heads.
Would you kindly?

You people have based your entire reason for Zenther cheating on an assumption. You're listing the most ridiculous possibilities that have almost no chance of happening just so that you can try and discredit him. I'm guessing you're all in middle or high school? You'd have to be to put that much effort into trying to drag someone who worked so hard down because of your jealousy.

One of you even mentioned that he witnessed Zenther only log out for maybe 2 hours a day. Bitey JUST SAID how he got his 16k chickens and he wasn't even on the game as much as Zen. So by simple deduction, YES it is possible without cheating.

And as I said before... Do you honestly believe that a guy would cheat on a competition like this? That he would write an entire script solely for the purpose of picking up chickens? That he would risk his account for a bloody chicken pet? My goodness,
Use your heads.

Well, not just for a chicken script. (Not saying I think he cheated) but you would only need one script. You would just interchange the item you would pick up. Its a bot. Change the pickup values from chickens to bracken the puppy. Not too hard. A couple more and it could be a fishing script.

There was competition on Fingal. I rode a 109 speed wolf, knew spawn spots, spent at least 12 hours most days farming, and still only got 3422 chickens. 2nd place and I were farming a lot. It was nearly impossible to get them when first place somehow ran into an area and magically vacuumed the chickens from a distance. If I saw him come near, there was no point trying.
There's a delay. if you see them right behind you, theyre basically ahead of you by the same distance. This happened to me a bunch of times and it frustrated me lol.

Zenther is not a cheater, he was just dedicated to collecting. I also talked to him, whispered and he even responded. I shouted: "Zenther you little ****, slow down chasing innocent hens. He replied that he is bored and wants first place in all worlds.
I kept yelling to the lazy people to pick up the black dumpies. I'm not your mom, and they're not going to pick themselves up! :lol:
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Lol you guys think Zenthers a damn witch or used magic. I got 3.5k chickens on the 2nd day with competition I just didn’t have time to do that everyday lmao. Look at biteys skills above, I had a route that I did hours and still went to bosses everyday and still managed to get 12.2k chickens. People started copying my routes which made it easier for me to predict their next location and just jumped ahead of them.
And then I even had some people waiting for me in arena to try to kill me when I picked up chickens xD.
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)