Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Final Chicken Chaser competition results! - Pending Review

Zenther making big moves.

*sports commentator voice*
"And looking at the stats we can see that Zen has farmed 12/15ths of Curry's overall high of 30k chickens, all in a total of 7 days. Are we gonna see this rookie rise through the ranks to dethrone Curry?"
"Well Bill, I think he's got the skill and the dedication to take that top spot, I mean he's only about 6k chickens away.
"I think you're absolutely right about that Rick!"
Would you kindly?

Zenther making big moves.

*sports commentator voice*
"And looking at the stats we can see that Zen has farmed 12/15ths of Curry's overall high of 30k chickens, all in a total of 7 days. Are we gonna see this rookie rise through the ranks to dethrone Curry?"
"Well Bill, I think he's got the skill and the dedication to take that top spot, I mean he's only about 6k chickens away. BUT with that said I don’t believe anyone out there would be willing to buy chickens. From what intel we have bill it seems as if curry has spent over 3m buying chickens alone long before the competition. zenther might have skill and dedication Bill, but we all know that curry is a chicken lover from the bottom of his heart and above all his love for chickens is what’s truly important”
"I think you're absolutely right about that Rick!"
I like rick._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

You people have based your entire reason for Zenther cheating on an assumption. You're listing the most ridiculous possibilities that have almost no chance of happening just so that you can try and discredit him. I'm guessing you're all in middle or high school? You'd have to be to put that much effort into trying to drag someone who worked so hard down because of your jealousy.

One of you even mentioned that he witnessed Zenther only log out for maybe 2 hours a day. Bitey JUST SAID how he got his 16k chickens and he wasn't even on the game as much as Zen. So by simple deduction, YES it is possible without cheating.

And as I said before... Do you honestly believe that a guy would cheat on a competition like this? That he would write an entire script solely for the purpose of picking up chickens? That he would risk his account for a bloody chicken pet? My goodness,
Use your heads.
Who said a script is necessary? Tell us your secrets. Don’t really think you can even make any viable scripts for this game anyways, just not the type of game made for hacking. (Besides a few glitches here and there)