Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Final Chicken Chaser competition results! - Pending Review

How the two ***** does someone get 25k chickens lol
Redbull and very little sleep.

Congratulations to the chicken farmers!
Smh. Took me 16 hours to get 2200 chickens... that to me is too long lol... don’t even want to imagine how many hours that dude put in
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

How the two ***** does someone get 25k chickens lol

Smh. Took me 16 hours to get 2200 chickens... that to me is too long lol... don’t even want to imagine how many hours that dude put in
2200 chickens / 16hrs = 137.5 chickens per hour
25000 chickens / 137.5 chickens per hour = 181 hrs, 49 min = 7 days, 13 hours, 49 minutes
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

2200 chickens / 16hrs = 137.5 chickens per hour
25000 chickens / 137.5 chickens per hour = 181 hrs, 49 min = 7 days, 13 hours, 49 minutes
But the event last for 8 days. hmmm....suspicious. Someone check if they're still alive to receive their first prize :D
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

No the event only lasted 7 days..... It’s near impossible to spend that much time sitting at a screen without falling to fatigue lol. Variables don’t fall in his favor either as there clearly was competition to a certain extent on his world meaning he couldn’t pick up chickens as fast. Plus the calculations based off my time spent collecting clearly shows that it is impossible to collect that many, not to mention the whole fatigue thing.

day one I spent about 12 hours throughout my day (was estimated) farming and stopped at 1,500 chickens, and this was farming almost non stop during my sessions with mild competition. So I could have farmed 3k-3.5k in 24 hours (competition was light in the later hours). Multiply that by 7 and you get 21k-24.5k total chickens farming 24ish hours a day... I don’t see how he could have done it lol. Again, could have been different on his world
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge