Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Final Chicken Chaser competition results! - Pending Review

so top 4 got a hat and lvl 1 brown chicken...all those days collecting worth it?thats a big NO!.....dont expect high lvl pet ur ganna get heartbroken
Yea I’ve spoken with most of the top 10 winners on belenus including #1 and they all said it was no where near worth the time and effort they put into collecting chickens. Anyone who spent 5+ hours on this event (may not seem like a lot but it really is) really got cheated out here. Glad I stopped at 16 hours when I realized that it wasn’t worth going onward.

May seem like a bunch of ungrateful whiners here, but people put a ton of their own damn time into this event for a rather pathetic reward... Otm couldn’t even make the chickens unique with a special feature (Santa chickens) or even a description...

Rant over, never doing a competition again
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

they all said it was no where near worth the time and effort they put into collecting chickens.
I guess the person who said this was right: "the real reward was the chickens we met along the way"
Well sadly this is true, I got more out of selling all my chickens for 1 gold each in the shop than the rewards otm gave us

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

I am so disappointed in otm. I spent 6 grueling days picking chickens for a level 1? What is wrong with you guys? Dont you appreciate your players? Nothing special about the chicken. I received more from selling the chicks at auction for 2 gold each. I do love the partical hat but just wow.
Last edited by Sundropkiss on Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World: Belenus
Clan: Ronin
Ranger Lark 226
Mage Gem 224
Rogue Sundropkiss 210

I am so disappointed in otm. I spent 6 grueling days picking chickens for a level 1? What is wrong with you guys? Dont you appreciate your players? Nothing special about the chicken. I received more from saling the chicks at auction for 2 gold each. I do love the partical hat but just wow.
Ayeee lark lol

I am so disappointed in otm. I spent 6 grueling days picking chickens for a level 1? What is wrong with you guys? Dont you appreciate your players? Nothing special about the chicken. I received more from saling the chicks at auction for 2 gold each. I do love the partical hat but just wow.
I made less when I "sald" mine ;) :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu