Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Christmas hat non trade?!

Actually that is a good idea. Make them tradable at a certain lv. That way those who make many toons would have to lv all those toons up to trade. Make it lv 180 to trade. This would be more money for otm.
Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145

If OTM makes them tradable then it would be a disaster because many people would be getting 10+ free hats because of how many different accounts they have. They will also spam create new accounts just to get more free hats.
Exactly!
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Maybe just let us pick the color we want and leave it no trade. I Collect only purple, any and all purple I can afford. I have every fash set in purple and only wear purple and have since first fashion. If I don’t get lucky and draw a purple it will forever sit in bank or dropped, give me the option to draw a purple and I’d actually wear it. This keeps gift from being sold but keeps the player happy with the color they like the most.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

I’m gonna say it again.... make the gift only obtainable at a certain level.. like lvl 50. That prevents people from making lvl 1 accounts every minute and makes them put in time and effort if they want more hats. I’m pretty sure otm has done this sort of thing before so why not do it again
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Big +1 on making them tradeable. People here love collecting sets, especially limited edition sets. Currently, it’s pretty much 12 less inventory/bank slots... I pity the many who will get multiple of the same hat.

Yes, lots of accounts will be created so people can collect them all, but has that ever been an issue? I highly doubt servers are lagging because of new characters, and there have been enough offers already so the majority of those accounts should be already created. IMO making so many colors is the bigger issue, as it incentivizes many accounts.

Making the hats tradeable allows them to be placed in banks, new toons, etc... non-tradeable makes them paperweights.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Special Winter Gifts will be claimable on the 25th and contain 1 of 25 Yulebringers Celebratory Hats!
wait so instead of 12 days to collect 1 hat per account a day, we could have only gotten hats from yesterdays presents. why then are they still no trade if mass account creation isnt a problem anymore?

Who cares, looks like not every present will have the hats anyways... opened 3 day 2 presents on 3 different accounts of mine and got nothing but lame potions lol

WE WANT HATS OTM... NOT USELESS POTIONS!!!
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge