Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Reset glitch is still here

We have just gotten our snorri reset by the rival clan (not mentioning names)

We also have our proof video but it doesn't matter because they used a baby warrior alt. So even if they get banned it's only going to be for couple days which is bs.

I though it was fixed, you can longer continue walking forward if u trade someone or inspect them while holding the joystick forward. But apparently it wasn't.

Im done. If this doesn't get fixed soon im creating a baby warrior and going to expliot the unfathomable out of it. Simple as that.

Re: Reset glitch is still here

We also have our proof video but it doesn't matter because they used a baby warrior alt. So even if they get banned it's only going to be for couple days which is bs.

I though it was fixed, you can longer continue walking forward if u trade someone or inspect them while holding the joystick forward. But apparently it wasn't.

Im done. If this doesn't get fixed soon im creating a baby warrior and going to expliot the **** out of it. Simple as that.
How does reseting work?
LVRogue

Im done. If this doesn't get fixed soon im creating a baby warrior and going to expliot the **** out of it. Simple as that.
How does reseting work?
Sorry I'm not going to post this publically and probably ruin anyone's rival day. I'll just use it on my rivals because they have been doing so. FOR AGES.

How does reseting work?
Sorry I'm not going to post this publically and probably ruin anyone's rival day. I'll just use it on my rivals because they have been doing so. FOR AGES.
PM me. I am actually curious to know. The servers I have played on don't have bosses reset by rival clans before. This has been the topic of forums recently.
LVRogue

How does reseting work?
PM me. I am actually curious to know. The servers I have played on don't have bosses reset by rival clans before. This has been the topic of forums recently.
Yes they have. Fingal has had a few incidences of this and lir had a ton. But you were too busy scamming people to worry about that
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

And it happened again.
Snorri was reset 5 consecutive times. We have our video proof again. Is that enough for OTM to finally ban the toon for good?
People do this in Nuada too, but I got told it isn't against the rules and therefore players can't be banned for doing so, I think my friend also told me this reset thing has been there for ages in the game, I don't know why OTM hasn't fixed this :/

And it happened again.
Snorri was reset 5 consecutive times. We have our video proof again. Is that enough for OTM to finally ban the toon for good?
People do this in Nuada too, but I got told it isn't against the rules and therefore players can't be banned for doing so, I think my friend also told me this reset thing has been there for ages in the game, I don't know why OTM hasn't fixed this :/
OTM has reviewed their stance on it and it's no longer allowed. If you report people for doing it with video evidence they will receive a 1 week (about that) ban.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here