Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Server Restart 22.12.2017 - 15:00 GMT - Bug Fixes and Competition Preparation

Hey Heroes,

Server restart today to:

Clear Competition Leader Boards in preparation for the next competition (to be announced shortly)

Fix an issue where some Exquisite versions of the Festive Recipes are not completing correctly

Fix the Auction House not displaying listings from the Other filter.

Servers will be restarting at 15:15 PM GMT in half an hour.

Thanks

Esq
"It was like that when I got here"

Re: Server Restart 22.12.2017 - 15:00 GMT - Bug Fixes and Competition Preparation

And also give us all two dragon eggs because you guys destroyed the value of the Aeon chests by releasing snowstorm chests... right?
Fixed it for you.
The value of aeon chests is destroyed allready because it is permanent as of now. The longer it stays the more worthless the items become and it. Look at bats and birds. On my server they started at 8m they went to 5m and now there so comon ppl sell them for 2m. All aeon stuff will lose its value eventually one of the reasons i sold all my aeon stuff that i didnt wanna keep cause its gonna be worthless soon.

Re: Server Restart 22.12.2017 - 15:00 GMT - Bug Fixes and Competition Preparation

Yay next reset :) love it, can be daily? :D I am serious hehe
For real lol... Theres way too much. Its tons of bosses in one go and some of our ppl are late for work daily with those resets.
i am always at work at resets but its still fun to log and kill them :) more bosses more drops more fun, right? or maybe I am different then sorry hehe
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

Yay next reset :) love it, can be daily? :D I am serious hehe
For real lol... Theres way too much. Its tons of bosses in one go and some of our ppl are late for work daily with those resets.
i am always at work at resets but its still fun to log and kill them :) more bosses more drops more fun, right? or maybe I am different then sorry hehe
Resets are very taxing on servers and clans.
One occasionally is okay, but typically people go out of their way to make it due to the influx on bosses, SKP, and loot.
As a result a mass of resets can wear down a clan.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at