Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

12 Days of Yule!

Heroes!

There are now only 4 days until Christmas! Which means it is a perfect time to tell you about some festive OTM gifts!
From the 25th of December until the 5th of January sign in and visit the Special Offers page to claim a festive reward!

Special Winter Gifts will be claimable on the 25th and 1st and contain 1 of 25 Yulebringers Celebratory Hats!

Merry Christmas Heroes!

Re: 12 Days of Yule!

...On the third day of Yuletide my Muldar gave to me:
5 Frozen Lings, 4 Majestic Elk, (Really like that lings is almost rings so I had to include that lol.) (also, I may have changed the format, but I think it fits better this way *wink)(and we totally should've waited for it to start, but too late now *shrug)
3 Festive crackers,
two screaming eagles,
and a Yulebringers Celebratory Hat!

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

On the fifth day of Yuletide my Muldar gave to me:
Five ferocious Ling
Four moose-horned elk
3 Festive crackers,
two screaming eagles,
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Heroes!

There are now only 4 days until Christmas! Which means it is a perfect time to tell you about some festive OTM gifts!
From the 25th of December until the 5th of January sign in and visit the Special Offers page to claim a festive reward!

Special Winter Gifts will be claimable on the 25th and 1st and contain 1 of 25 Yulebringers Celebratory Hats!

Merry Christmas Heroes!
Do they only come in some chests because I didn’t get a hat on my second chest?
Jakes Aura
206 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun

Re:hello mulder

I need some help. I haven't logged into my account for about a year due to my son being unwell. So my life came to a stand still. I decided to try to get back into the game today. I still had my user name and password written down in my phone's notes. When I tried to log in. It says user or password not correct. So I applied to reset my password. It said it had sent it to my email. But I haven't received anything. I am now worried due to the fact I haven't been on a while my account auto deleted. I had alot of stuff I don't want to lose.