Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Xmas food.

I have the same question as you. A clanny of mine and I have tested a little bit and for the mince pie it supposedly increases your festive cheer and "You feel your festive knowledge begin to grow" (part of the buff description when you eat the food). I saw in another post that Muldar said something about an ability but I've yet to find the quest to get that. And somebody said you fart sparkles but I haven't seen that effect happen yet either, lol. We've tried and exquisite and it's festive cheer add goes to 500% rather than 200%.

The Chocolate Lord MacLir as an exquisite is a Mordi and perfected is a Gelebron. The Mordi gives you 1500 treasure hunting ability and the Gele gives 500 to cooking mastery.

Creds to Anodyne, the most OP cook out there, for most of this info! That's all we've found so far but more testing is in progress!

Update: A perfected Mince Pie was made and it's buff description is "Festive cheer increased by 2500%, staggering! The secrets of Yule are now clear to you. Mince pies are made with fruit, not meat."
What does this meaannnnnn? I need to know so if anybody figures it out please put me out of my misery and let me know. Also whatever festive movement speed is is another mystery to me so hmu with that info if it's different than a normal speed buff. Shout out to OTM for the corny Yule pun in the buff descriptor by the way :lol:
Last edited by Kindredd on Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kindredd Main Ranger level 224
Naharis Rogue 200
Clan Havoc