Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Yuletide Fishing Extravaganza!

#22
TheCrusher wrote:
Louaiiiyy wrote:
Zeh wrote:Those players with 180 ling macro cheaters? Or ranking online glitched?


No cheating, I started fishing glacial waters right after update so when they started the competition like an hour after update I had 180 lings


Sooo you cheated because the competition didn't start right after the update. Shouldn't have counted those you fished before.


Lol that's not cheating, the competition was supposed to start with new update so after update I started fishing and I thing lots did the same on different server, and don't worry the 180 won't be counted they will only count the lings we got after the competition started
- CONCORDIIA - DONN -
Caercyn ivory, Mage 232
Aka bowjob, ranger 228
Roguey balboa, rogue 190
Shift happens, druid 164
Hans0l0, rogue 154

Re: Yuletide Fishing Extravaganza!

#23
TheCrusher wrote:
Louaiiiyy wrote:
Zeh wrote:Those players with 180 ling macro cheaters? Or ranking online glitched?


No cheating, I started fishing glacial waters right after update so when they started the competition like an hour after update I had 180 lings


Sooo you cheated because the competition didn't start right after the update. Shouldn't have counted those you fished before.

Counter was reset. This fish won't be counted.
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

Re: Yuletide Fishing Extravaganza!

#24
Okay so we are beeing kicked from comp for a game glitch.... Good to know.... I lagged out and when i logged back in i was in the water..... Nit my fault game glitched and just because winny babies are mad they werent abke to figure out how to do it we get kicked outta comp for a devolopers and game issue that has nit been fixed for months now? Thats just like otm to catter to the money spenders lol. Second i caught 400 fish that dint even count now? Wow thanks otm for that. Shouldve known theres no chance to win comps. Considering players are buying their catches as well. Arawn has to many rich players that are paying to win atm. So cater to them while your at it and allow them to win off buying them lol. Will not be doing another comp since ive wasted my time on 2 different aspects of the very first comp. Learned a long time ago to stop buying plat for the fact otm is always gonna take money over their players enjoyment. First update otm actually almost got right... Ruined it with comp and failur ti fix their games glitches. Any other game would not punish someone for development glitches. But who cares right lol. Am i pissed about that disqualifying players... No.... But seriously i caught 400 fish for no reason your saying regardless lol wow

Re: Yuletide Fishing Extravaganza!

#25
angelneto wrote:Okay so we are beeing kicked from comp for a game glitch.... Good to know.... I lagged out and when i logged back in i was in the water..... Nit my fault game glitched and just because winny babies are mad they werent abke to figure out how to do it we get kicked outta comp for a devolopers and game issue that has nit been fixed for months now? Thats just like otm to catter to the money spenders lol. Second i caught 400 fish that dint even count now? Wow thanks otm for that. Shouldve known theres no chance to win comps. Considering players are buying their catches as well. Arawn has to many rich players that are paying to win atm. So cater to them while your at it and allow them to win off buying them lol. Will not be doing another comp since ive wasted my time on 2 different aspects of the very first comp. Learned a long time ago to stop buying plat for the fact otm is always gonna take money over their players enjoyment. First update otm actually almost got right... Ruined it with comp and failur ti fix their games glitches. Any other game would not punish someone for development glitches. But who cares right lol. Am i pissed about that disqualifying players... No.... But seriously i caught 400 fish for no reason your saying regardless lol wow


1. Competition wasn't start from reset as I know. Then why you started fishing? its your decision.
2. Buying fish don't count lol
3. Using glitch as advantage is breaking the rules. If you was in water then should go to ley and back to fish spot. Its not hard. If was running on water then its not fair and should be disqualifying you and people which doing this. Simple
Last edited by Mentor on Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

Re: Yuletide Fishing Extravaganza!

#26
Mentor wrote:
angelneto wrote:Okay so we are beeing kicked from comp for a game glitch.... Good to know.... I lagged out and when i logged back in i was in the water..... Nit my fault game glitched and just because winny babies are mad they werent abke to figure out how to do it we get kicked outta comp for a devolopers and game issue that has nit been fixed for months now? Thats just like otm to catter to the money spenders lol. Second i caught 400 fish that dint even count now? Wow thanks otm for that. Shouldve known theres no chance to win comps. Considering players are buying their catches as well. Arawn has to many rich players that are paying to win atm. So cater to them while your at it and allow them to win off buying them lol. Will not be doing another comp since ive wasted my time on 2 different aspects of the very first comp. Learned a long time ago to stop buying plat for the fact otm is always gonna take money over their players enjoyment. First update otm actually almost got right... Ruined it with comp and failur ti fix their games glitches. Any other game would not punish someone for development glitches. But who cares right lol. Am i pissed about that disqualifying players... No.... But seriously i caught 400 fish for no reason your saying regardless lol wow


1. Competition wasn't start from reset as I know. Then why you started fishing? its your decision.
2. Buying fish don't count lol
3. Using glitch an advantage is breaking the rules. If you was in water then should go to ley and back to fish spot. Its not hard. If was running on water then its not fair and should be disqualifying you and people which doing this. Simple


Nothing is unfair about standing in a different spot First off no different then you sitting on the bank. And second its games fault for allowing it. They should fix there game not blame players for it. 3rd yall should really stop crying cause someone is putting the same work you are just to stand a chance. Its not fair ppl have 110 pervent mount cause they have been playing forever and are able to run and grab ur fish spot before you do either. Its nit fair lvl 200 fishing players can catch fish faster then new fishers now is it? Oh not to mention people buying plat and spending it on fishing stuff and lixs to get more fish faster. But does anyone complain about that. Nope just yall ptw players crying someone else is doing something cause yall scared sokebody gonna beat yall when theres literally no chance anyways

Re: Yuletide Fishing Extravaganza!

#27
angelneto wrote:
Mentor wrote:
angelneto wrote:Okay so we are beeing kicked from comp for a game glitch.... Good to know.... I lagged out and when i logged back in i was in the water..... Nit my fault game glitched and just because winny babies are mad they werent abke to figure out how to do it we get kicked outta comp for a devolopers and game issue that has nit been fixed for months now? Thats just like otm to catter to the money spenders lol. Second i caught 400 fish that dint even count now? Wow thanks otm for that. Shouldve known theres no chance to win comps. Considering players are buying their catches as well. Arawn has to many rich players that are paying to win atm. So cater to them while your at it and allow them to win off buying them lol. Will not be doing another comp since ive wasted my time on 2 different aspects of the very first comp. Learned a long time ago to stop buying plat for the fact otm is always gonna take money over their players enjoyment. First update otm actually almost got right... Ruined it with comp and failur ti fix their games glitches. Any other game would not punish someone for development glitches. But who cares right lol. Am i pissed about that disqualifying players... No.... But seriously i caught 400 fish for no reason your saying regardless lol wow


1. Competition wasn't start from reset as I know. Then why you started fishing? its your decision.
2. Buying fish don't count lol
3. Using glitch an advantage is breaking the rules. If you was in water then should go to ley and back to fish spot. Its not hard. If was running on water then its not fair and should be disqualifying you and people which doing this. Simple


Nothing is unfair about standing in a different spot First off no different then you sitting on the bank. And second its games fault for allowing it. They should fix there game not blame players for it. 3rd yall should really stop crying cause someone is putting the same work you are just to stand a chance. Its not fair ppl have 110 pervent mount cause they have been playing forever and are able to run and grab ur fish spot before you do either. Its nit fair lvl 200 fishing players can catch fish faster then new fishers now is it? Oh not to mention people buying plat and spending it on fishing stuff and lixs to get more fish faster. But does anyone complain about that. Nope just yall ptw players crying someone else is doing something cause yall scared sokebody gonna beat yall when theres literally no chance anyways


lmao :D
1. You can't running on mount with fishing rod :) doesn't matter its normal mount or war mount. You can't.
2. Fishing stuff for plat? lmao. Rods are from quests and shop by gold, fishpots for gold, power rings from fishing. Where you see plat here?
3. Yes will be nice if this event will be only for 180+ fishing lvl people (jk :D) to leave people like you who think they deserve for everything and can breaking rules and using glitches only for win. lol
4. If you think leveling fishing to 180 or more was like vacation then you are wrong. We spent many time and gold to reach this lvl and we can use it now vs people like you.
5. Wish I have spots with lings on 180 spots to don't need seeing cry babies... (its proposal to OTM)
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

Re: Yuletide Fishing Extravaganza!

#29
angelneto wrote:Nothing is unfair about standing in a different spot First off no different then you sitting on the bank. And second its games fault for allowing it. They should fix there game not blame players for it. 3rd yall should really stop crying cause someone is putting the same work you are just to stand a chance. Its not fair ppl have 110 pervent mount cause they have been playing forever and are able to run and grab ur fish spot before you do either. Its nit fair lvl 200 fishing players can catch fish faster then new fishers now is it? Oh not to mention people buying plat and spending it on fishing stuff and lixs to get more fish faster. But does anyone complain about that. Nope just yall ptw players crying someone else is doing something cause yall scared sokebody gonna beat yall when theres literally no chance anyways

Cheating is cheating. You knew it was wrong, because you posted your story. If you had known it was the same amount of work, then you would have done it the legit way. It is fair that they have a mount, as they earned it. Its also fair that 200 players can fish faster, because there was a pretty good amount of time to level up after they talked about bringing in a contest, and they worked for it. Anyone can buy travels and fishing power rings too, there is no excuse.

Onto the leaderboards though, when will they be updated? It's putting me on edge not knowing anything.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/ecQbSXV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Accelerate and 14 guests