Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Yuletide Fishing Extravaganza!

Onto the leaderboards though, when will they be updated? It's putting me on edge not knowing anything.
Leaderboards are update now but from around 2h ago
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

1. Competition wasn't start from reset as I know. Then why you started fishing? its your decision.
2. Buying fish don't count lol
3. Using glitch an advantage is breaking the rules. If you was in water then should go to ley and back to fish spot. Its not hard. If was running on water then its not fair and should be disqualifying you and people which doing this. Simple
Nothing is unfair about standing in a different spot First off no different then you sitting on the bank. And second its games fault for allowing it. They should fix there game not blame players for it. 3rd yall should really stop crying cause someone is putting the same work you are just to stand a chance. Its not fair ppl have 110 pervent mount cause they have been playing forever and are able to run and grab ur fish spot before you do either. Its nit fair lvl 200 fishing players can catch fish faster then new fishers now is it? Oh not to mention people buying plat and spending it on fishing stuff and lixs to get more fish faster. But does anyone complain about that. Nope just yall ptw players crying someone else is doing something cause yall scared sokebody gonna beat yall when theres literally no chance anyways
lmao :D
1. You can't running on mount with fishing rod :) doesn't matter its normal mount or war mount. You can't.
2. Fishing stuff for plat? lmao. Rods are from quests and shop by gold, fishpots for gold, power rings from fishing. Where you see plat here?
3. Yes will be nice if this event will be only for 180+ fishing lvl people (jk :D) to leave people like you who think they deserve for everything and can breaking rules and using glitches only for win. lol
4. If you think leveling fishing to 180 or more was like vacation then you are wrong. We spent many time and gold to reach this lvl and we can use it now vs people like you.
5. Wish I have spots with lings on 180 spots to don't need seeing cry babies... (its proposal to OTM)
First ppl are running up and hot baring to there poles.

Second ppl are buying conectration meals travel lixs rings and everything else from the chests they sell and plat items.

Third ppl like me did not glitch or break rules to win. That being said also there was no rule implemented or amyway of knowing this would be an issue. As there are no stated rules at all. And i am lvl 180 fishing. My lvl has nothing to do with what i did. And that being said you know how i got to that lvl and 99percent of everyone that lvls has.... Buying plat to get lixs to get more exp....... So no what you need is a comp that is only for winny complaining occultists that ptw everything and dont earn anything :) and being i covered your fourth point in that statement
Here is 5
Yall the ones whinning and complaining on forums cause somebody was doing something you cant. So ur a hypocrite. Im complaing simply because the devolopers should put a in game notification about this disqualifying ppl or it shouldnt be accountable as its their fault this exsists. So shut up :) your just attacking my comment and whining about me saying i shouldnt be held accountable for a game glitch thats not my fault. Your the one mad someone else didnt pay to win like you did and you would be wasting your money. Which lets face otm really cares about your opinion only. But this doesnt concern you at all bud so step off :)

Nothing is unfair about standing in a different spot First off no different then you sitting on the bank. And second its games fault for allowing it. They should fix there game not blame players for it. 3rd yall should really stop crying cause someone is putting the same work you are just to stand a chance. Its not fair ppl have 110 pervent mount cause they have been playing forever and are able to run and grab ur fish spot before you do either. Its nit fair lvl 200 fishing players can catch fish faster then new fishers now is it? Oh not to mention people buying plat and spending it on fishing stuff and lixs to get more fish faster. But does anyone complain about that. Nope just yall ptw players crying someone else is doing something cause yall scared sokebody gonna beat yall when theres literally no chance anyways
Cheating is cheating. You knew it was wrong, because you posted your story. If you had known it was the same amount of work, then you would have done it the legit way. It is fair that they have a mount, as they earned it. Its also fair that 200 players can fish faster, because there was a pretty good amount of time to level up after they talked about bringing in a contest, and they worked for it. Anyone can buy travels and fishing power rings too, there is no excuse.

Onto the leaderboards though, when will they be updated? It's putting me on edge not knowing anything.
Facts
1. No one with maxed white mounts earned it. They spent money and bought it.
2. Theres no different standing in water thrn you standing in bank as stated allready theres literslly no advantage
3.high lvl fishing players did not earn it either. They bought lixs to get there. It doesnt take but a couple days with if that with lixs to max fishing. And thats completely ptw. There is no one that actually maxed fishing without using lixs and if you say you have.... Your a lier.
4. See my other reply to the other guy and complain away ive got better things to do then argue with spoiled brats all day

lmao :D
1. You can't running on mount with fishing rod :) doesn't matter its normal mount or war mount. You can't.
2. Fishing stuff for plat? lmao. Rods are from quests and shop by gold, fishpots for gold, power rings from fishing. Where you see plat here?
3. Yes will be nice if this event will be only for 180+ fishing lvl people (jk :D) to leave people like you who think they deserve for everything and can breaking rules and using glitches only for win. lol
4. If you think leveling fishing to 180 or more was like vacation then you are wrong. We spent many time and gold to reach this lvl and we can use it now vs people like you.
5. Wish I have spots with lings on 180 spots to don't need seeing cry babies... (its proposal to OTM)
First ppl are running up and hot baring to there poles.

Second ppl are buying conectration meals travel lixs rings and everything else from the chests they sell and plat items.

Third ppl like me did not glitch or break rules to win. That being said also there was no rule implemented or amyway of knowing this would be an issue. As there are no stated rules at all. And i am lvl 180 fishing. My lvl has nothing to do with what i did. And that being said you know how i got to that lvl and 99percent of everyone that lvls has.... Buying plat to get lixs to get more exp....... So no what you need is a comp that is only for winny complaining ******* that ptw everything and dont earn anything :) and being i covered your fourth point in that statement
Here is 5
Yall the ones whinning and complaining on forums cause somebody was doing something you cant. So ur a hypocrite. Im complaing simply because the devolopers should put a in game notification about this disqualifying ppl or it shouldnt be accountable as its their fault this exsists. So shut up :) your just attacking my comment and whining about me saying i shouldnt be held accountable for a game glitch thats not my fault. Your the one mad someone else didnt pay to win like you did and you would be wasting your money. Which lets face otm really cares about your opinion only. But this doesnt concern you at all bud so step off :)
:D
Really stop crying. And you don't need buy chest to get gold, you can farm gold, you are probably 180+ or 220+ then you shouldn't have problem with it.
You can running, use hotbeds, use travels I don't care how you will do this.Its your decision, but...
Using glitches to gain an advantage is breaking Terms of Service, try read it, should be on Celtic-heroes.com then we can back to talk. And you are aware about it....

Cheating is cheating. You knew it was wrong, because you posted your story. If you had known it was the same amount of work, then you would have done it the legit way. It is fair that they have a mount, as they earned it. Its also fair that 200 players can fish faster, because there was a pretty good amount of time to level up after they talked about bringing in a contest, and they worked for it. Anyone can buy travels and fishing power rings too, there is no excuse.

Facts
2. Theres no different standing in water thrn you standing in bank as stated allready theres literslly no advantage
3.high lvl fishing players did not earn it either. They bought lixs to get there. It doesnt take but a couple days with if that with lixs to max fishing. And thats completely ptw. There is no one that actually maxed fishing without using lixs and if you say you have.... Your a lier.
4. See my other reply to the other guy and complain away ive got better things to do then argue with spoiled brats all day
1. nobody, mount tokens are allowed by ToS lol :D but tbh you can earn it from bounties
2. its big difference by time needed to run to next spot, much shorter
3. nobody, sks are allowed by ToS lol :D
If you don't understand this I think its time to change type of games... maybe puzzle?
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger

Facts
You are implying that ptw is the only answer, but that is completely wrong. I'm 1st-3rd richest on lugh(idk cause the other 2 are secretive about how much they have), and I never bought a dime of plat. If I can have a net worth of 300-400m without plat, any non plat can get enough gold to buy tokens/xps. There are advantages of the water, as you can place yourself in certain spots to catch more fish without having to move. Always better to play it safe on these things. I knew glitching was illegal since at least 2012.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

None of the mods actually answered my question lol. But someone said you can't buy fish to get ahead? Where did that get that confirmed?
As stated in the original post for this thread, your count on the leaderboard will only increase "when you actively perform the action of looting this fish". Buying via trade or Auction House will not count.
Wish I have spots with lings on 180 spots
There are places throughout Lir's that the Glacial Waters have a chance to go up to 180. Have a look around any body of water to find them!

None of the mods actually answered my question lol. But someone said you can't buy fish to get ahead? Where did that get that confirmed?
As stated in the original post for this thread, your count on the leaderboard will only increase "when you actively perform the action of looting this fish". Buying via trade or Auction House will not count.
Wish I have spots with lings on 180 spots
There are places throughout Lir's that the Glacial Waters have a chance to go up to 180. Have a look around any body of water to find them!
I mean only 180+ fish in that 180+ actual spots not as we have now in lirs fish 40-50 (lings 30-180)
then we can fish our normal lvl fish and can participate in content in same time as low lvls can
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger

I mean only 180+ fish in that 180+ actual spots not as we have now in lirs fish 40-50 (lings 30-180)
then we can fish our normal lvl fish and can participate in content in same time as low lvls can
I'll add this to our list of feedback for consideration as we progress with competitions.

Cheers!

I'll add this to our list of feedback for consideration as we progress with competitions.

Cheers!
yes I want to participate in this event but cant since my fishing lvl is too low at 20 lol all the waters in my area are 30-60