Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ports used by CH

Honestly, if you are trying to hack CH you should start by learning some elementary techniques; asking what ports OTM leaves open is like calling the help number on a candy bar and asking "Hi, how do I open this?". If you have any idea what you are doing, you know how to scan for open ports!

Oh, and to answer your question, there is a nice unsecured open port just east of Highshore Village!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

The wireless acces block Ch, the manager told me to give him the ports so he can unlock It, that's all
Im a noob in coding, i dont know if its supposed to be secret.
A port is always associated with an IP address of a host and the protocol type of the communication, and thus completes the destination or origination network address of a communication session...so its better to pm muldar or admin about these stuff for privacy policies

The wireless acces block Ch, the manager told me to give him the ports so he can unlock It, that's all
Im a noob in coding, i dont know if its supposed to be secret.
A port is always associated with an IP address of a host and the protocol type of the communication, and thus completes the destination or origination network address of a communication session...so its better to pm muldar or admin about these stuff for privacy policies
Alright thx!

Mage ftw