Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Holiday Season

idky everyone is so upset over so many players getting banned. It's nice to see those who have so blatantly violated OTM's TOS with selling/buying accounts and selling/buying gold and items with rl money banned. These people are cheating the game and the system, and its nice to see them removed... Scammers and the like have also received bans. Imo this is a great Christmas present from OTM, getting rid of those who continuously abuse loopholes and previous lack of enforcement.

Anyways...
Merry Christmas OTM!
And thank you Muldar for keeping us up to date on the new update, can't wait :3

Yes Bob, i get your point however I got banned for scamming as mentioned but I did not know that it was against the TOS, even though my instinct told me that I shouldn't, I did it and i regretted it which resulted in me apologizing to the player and everything returning back to normal because he said I can keep the stuff, all I had to do is probably ask kindly and not scam it. Anyways the fact that I am still banned is depressing.... Even tho the appeals told me that I was warned multiple times, it was mainly about my behavior and not this issue. I apologized and I believe that everyone should deserve one more chance. For me in this case, one last chance. I reflected upon my mistake and promised that I wont ever make a faulty move again and behave. The Appeals team seems to be extremely busy as they haven't replied to my email for months now. Guess I will be missing out on this fun new update? :( Someone send help .... ;_;

idky everyone is so upset over so many players getting banned. It's nice to see those who have so blatantly violated OTM's TOS with selling/buying accounts and selling/buying gold and items with rl money banned. These people are cheating the game and the system, and its nice to see them removed... Scammers and the like have also received bans. Imo this is a great Christmas present from OTM, getting rid of those who continuously abuse loopholes and previous lack of enforcement.

Anyways...
Merry Christmas OTM!
Tbh you're righht. By banning our players on nuada the server is dead, can't even down mord now. Some got banned who didn't do anything and the people who didn't are getting punished because the server is unplayable. Insane Christmas present
Just because the player says they didn’t do an thing doesn’t mean they are innocent. And if that many players have engaged in activities that violate the TOS then so be it, not the type of people you should want to play with...

Idk a single person who is an honest player on arawn who got banned.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

It's not right to ban on suspicious. Innocent till proven guilty

Anyways...
Merry Christmas OTM!
Tbh you're righht. By banning our players on nuada the server is dead, can't even down mord now. Some got banned who didn't do anything and the people who didn't are getting punished because the server is unplayable. Insane Christmas present
Just because the player says they didn’t do an thing doesn’t mean they are innocent. And if that many players have engaged in activities that violate the TOS then so be it, not the type of people you should want to play with...

Hi

Maybe a hat quest? :D Boy have I missed those.
Hmmm, now that you mention it, I do think I saw a new face in Farcrag Castle... he was saying something about hats ;)
Just made my day!! Can't wait.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

Hmmm, now that you mention it, I do think I saw a new face in Farcrag Castle... he was saying something about hats ;)
Ditto. I'm about to get kicked from clan for hat quest instead of bossing :p
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

hope its not ugly lol

Any new info on the pre-gardens content update?
1) Will there be a beta
A) If so, open or closed?
B) any idea on when beta sign up will be? a few weeks? a month?

2) Any ETA or hope for when it can be expected?

3) any sneak peak on new mount :3
What animal maybe :3

Thanks again Muldar and Tadaah, Happy Holidays as well :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Anyways...
Merry Christmas OTM!

Shouldn't I get a second chance? Because I never knew it was against the TOS (scamming). I think others who truly apologize should get a second chance too, no body wants a dead server. Also, the tickets are going unanswered (What majority of people are saying).

Anyways...
Merry Christmas OTM!

Shouldn't I get a second chance? Because I never knew it was against the TOS (scamming). I think others who truly apologize should get a second chance too, no body wants a dead server. Also, the tickets are going unanswered (What majority of people are saying).