Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Holiday Season

#21
bob the mage wrote:idky everyone is so upset over so many players getting banned. It's nice to see those who have so blatantly violated OTM's TOS with selling/buying accounts and selling/buying gold and items with rl money banned. These people are cheating the game and the system, and its nice to see them removed... Scammers and the like have also received bans. Imo this is a great Christmas present from OTM, getting rid of those who continuously abuse loopholes and previous lack of enforcement.


Anyways...
Merry Christmas OTM!
And thank you Muldar for keeping us up to date on the new update, can't wait :3



Yes Bob, i get your point however I got banned for scamming as mentioned but I did not know that it was against the TOS, even though my instinct told me that I shouldn't, I did it and i regretted it which resulted in me apologizing to the player and everything returning back to normal because he said I can keep the stuff, all I had to do is probably ask kindly and not scam it. Anyways the fact that I am still banned is depressing.... Even tho the appeals told me that I was warned multiple times, it was mainly about my behavior and not this issue. I apologized and I believe that everyone should deserve one more chance. For me in this case, one last chance. I reflected upon my mistake and promised that I wont ever make a faulty move again and behave. The Appeals team seems to be extremely busy as they haven't replied to my email for months now. Guess I will be missing out on this fun new update? :( Someone send help .... ;_;

Re: Holiday Season

#22
Corrupt wrote:
bob the mage wrote:idky everyone is so upset over so many players getting banned. It's nice to see those who have so blatantly violated OTM's TOS with selling/buying accounts and selling/buying gold and items with rl money banned. These people are cheating the game and the system, and its nice to see them removed... Scammers and the like have also received bans. Imo this is a great Christmas present from OTM, getting rid of those who continuously abuse loopholes and previous lack of enforcement.


Anyways...
Merry Christmas OTM!
And thank you Muldar for keeping us up to date on the new update, can't wait :3


Tbh you're righht. By banning our players on nuada the server is dead, can't even down mord now. Some got banned who didn't do anything and the people who didn't are getting punished because the server is unplayable. Insane Christmas present

Just because the player says they didn’t do an thing doesn’t mean they are innocent. And if that many players have engaged in activities that violate the TOS then so be it, not the type of people you should want to play with...

Idk a single person who is an honest player on arawn who got banned.
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

CD Swapping since 2016

Re: Holiday Season

#24
bob the mage wrote:
Corrupt wrote:
bob the mage wrote:idky everyone is so upset over so many players getting banned. It's nice to see those who have so blatantly violated OTM's TOS with selling/buying accounts and selling/buying gold and items with rl money banned. These people are cheating the game and the system, and its nice to see them removed... Scammers and the like have also received bans. Imo this is a great Christmas present from OTM, getting rid of those who continuously abuse loopholes and previous lack of enforcement.

It's not right to ban on suspicious. Innocent till proven guilty

Anyways...
Merry Christmas OTM!
And thank you Muldar for keeping us up to date on the new update, can't wait :3


Tbh you're righht. By banning our players on nuada the server is dead, can't even down mord now. Some got banned who didn't do anything and the people who didn't are getting punished because the server is unplayable. Insane Christmas present

Just because the player says they didn’t do an thing doesn’t mean they are innocent. And if that many players have engaged in activities that violate the TOS then so be it, not the type of people you should want to play with...

Idk a single person who is an honest player on arawn who got banned.
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Re: Holiday Season

#25
Muldar wrote:
FlameBlade wrote:Maybe a hat quest? :D Boy have I missed those.


Hmmm, now that you mention it, I do think I saw a new face in Farcrag Castle... he was saying something about hats ;)


Just made my day!! Can't wait.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

Re: Holiday Season

#26
FlameBlade wrote:
Muldar wrote:
FlameBlade wrote:Maybe a hat quest? :D Boy have I missed those.


Hmmm, now that you mention it, I do think I saw a new face in Farcrag Castle... he was saying something about hats ;)


Just made my day!! Can't wait.


Ditto. I'm about to get kicked from clan for hat quest instead of bossing :p
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Re: Holiday Season

#27
FlameBlade wrote:
Muldar wrote:
FlameBlade wrote:Maybe a hat quest? :D Boy have I missed those.


Hmmm, now that you mention it, I do think I saw a new face in Farcrag Castle... he was saying something about hats ;)


Just made my day!! Can't wait.

hope its not ugly lol

Re: Holiday Season

#28
Any new info on the pre-gardens content update?
1) Will there be a beta
A) If so, open or closed?
B) any idea on when beta sign up will be? a few weeks? a month?

2) Any ETA or hope for when it can be expected?

3) any sneak peak on new mount :3
What animal maybe :3

Thanks again Muldar and Tadaah, Happy Holidays as well :)
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

CD Swapping since 2016

Re: Holiday Season

#29
bob the mage wrote:
Corrupt wrote:
bob the mage wrote:idky everyone is so upset over so many players getting banned. It's nice to see those who have so blatantly violated OTM's TOS with selling/buying accounts and selling/buying gold and items with rl money banned. These people are cheating the game and the system, and its nice to see them removed... Scammers and the like have also received bans. Imo this is a great Christmas present from OTM, getting rid of those who continuously abuse loopholes and previous lack of enforcement.


Anyways...
Merry Christmas OTM!
And thank you Muldar for keeping us up to date on the new update, can't wait :3


Tbh you're righht. By banning our players on nuada the server is dead, can't even down mord now. Some got banned who didn't do anything and the people who didn't are getting punished because the server is unplayable. Insane Christmas present

Just because the player says they didn’t do an thing doesn’t mean they are innocent. And if that many players have engaged in activities that violate the TOS then so be it, not the type of people you should want to play with...

Idk a single person who is an honest player on arawn who got banned.



Shouldn't I get a second chance? Because I never knew it was against the TOS (scamming). I think others who truly apologize should get a second chance too, no body wants a dead server. Also, the tickets are going unanswered (What majority of people are saying).

Re: Holiday Season

#30
bob the mage wrote:
Corrupt wrote:
bob the mage wrote:idky everyone is so upset over so many players getting banned. It's nice to see those who have so blatantly violated OTM's TOS with selling/buying accounts and selling/buying gold and items with rl money banned. These people are cheating the game and the system, and its nice to see them removed... Scammers and the like have also received bans. Imo this is a great Christmas present from OTM, getting rid of those who continuously abuse loopholes and previous lack of enforcement.


Anyways...
Merry Christmas OTM!
And thank you Muldar for keeping us up to date on the new update, can't wait :3


Tbh you're righht. By banning our players on nuada the server is dead, can't even down mord now. Some got banned who didn't do anything and the people who didn't are getting punished because the server is unplayable. Insane Christmas present

Just because the player says they didn’t do an thing doesn’t mean they are innocent. And if that many players have engaged in activities that violate the TOS then so be it, not the type of people you should want to play with...

Idk a single person who is an honest player on arawn who got banned.



Shouldn't I get a second chance? Because I never knew it was against the TOS (scamming). I think others who truly apologize should get a second chance too, no body wants a dead server. Also, the tickets are going unanswered (What majority of people are saying).

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests