Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Holiday Season

No
Scammers shouldn't be allowed a second chance ever. Whether or not it is against the TOS it is an action that takes advantage of another for your selfish gain. The fact that you are only sorry because you got banned is sad, and honestly you should rethink why you are playing mmos if your only goal is to cheat and scam.
Sincerely,
Everyone who plays the game
weren't you blacklisted from Resurgence? Didn't they forgive you? If people were to follow your way of thinking then you shouldn't be forgiven and allowed back in? Correct me if I'm wrong
I was and it took me 3 years to earn a spot in the clan, not one apology and boom i'm back. Scammers and the like should be banned and can get another shot a month or two down the road. But claiming "i didn't know it was against tos" is a bs reason to not get banned for scamming. That is what i'm focusing on.
Also I got blacklisted for being a stupid teenager, I never scammed anyone or violated a concrete rule like the TOS. There is a difference between breaking abstract rules like annoying people and breaking concrete rules like the TOS, and the punishments are different...

Idky you are standing up for letting scammers play no punishment... its nice to see otm banning scammers :)
I find it weird to see your opinion changing to suit your own circumstances. I believe in second chances as everyone can change
Hi

weren't you blacklisted from Resurgence? Didn't they forgive you? If people were to follow your way of thinking then you shouldn't be forgiven and allowed back in? Correct me if I'm wrong
I was and it took me 3 years to earn a spot in the clan, not one apology and boom i'm back. Scammers and the like should be banned and can get another shot a month or two down the road. But claiming "i didn't know it was against tos" is a bs reason to not get banned for scamming. That is what i'm focusing on.
Also I got blacklisted for being a stupid teenager, I never scammed anyone or violated a concrete rule like the TOS. There is a difference between breaking abstract rules like annoying people and breaking concrete rules like the TOS, and the punishments are different...

Idky you are standing up for letting scammers play no punishment... its nice to see otm banning scammers :)
I find it weird to see your opinion changing to suit your own circumstances. I believe in second chances as everyone can change
Yes, ^ thank you. I hope i get another chance since i know understand everything.

Yes, ^ thank you. I hope i get another chance since i know understand everything.

:lol:
1) no where did I say I deserved a chance to get into resurgence, personally I was shocked that they said they would consider.
2) Crime needs to fit the punishment. There is a difference between getting blacklisted for being an ass as a teenager a few years ago versus scamming. To say that they are comparable is beyond ridiculous. You don't punish someone who committed petty thievery and someone who murdered someone with the same punishment, you treat the crimes differently.
3) where did I say no second chances? I said they deserve to get banned, that doesn't mean permanently, read my last post for crying out loud, I said a few months.

To say that scammers will just "learn their lesson" without a ban is just ridiculous. Personally I think each scammer should get one second chance, and after that perma ban. These are individuals who are cheating small loopholes in game and taking advantage of others for enjoyment. These are sick people, who honestly need a good kick to wake them up...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

:lol:
1) no where did I say I deserved a chance to get into resurgence, personally I was shocked that they said they would consider.
2) Crime needs to fit the punishment. There is a difference between getting blacklisted for being an ass as a teenager a few years ago versus scamming. To say that they are comparable is beyond ridiculous. You don't punish someone who committed petty thievery and someone who murdered someone with the same punishment, you treat the crimes differently.
3) where did I say no second chances? I said they deserve to get banned, that doesn't mean permanently, read my last post for crying out loud, I said a few months.

To say that scammers will just "learn their lesson" without a ban is just ridiculous. Personally I think each scammer should get one second chance, and after that perma ban. These are individuals who are cheating small loopholes in game and taking advantage of others for enjoyment. These are sick people, who honestly need a good kick to wake them up...

True, but I still haven't go my second chance... Appeal seems to be rrly slow these days...