Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Holiday Season

Hey Heroes,

Just a small reminder that as we are approaching the holiday season there may be a slight slow down in tickets / social media / forums, as staff travel and prepare for Christmas with their families.

I'll still be around for awhile on the forums but with limited staff numbers some of my time will be diverted to providing some extra support for the team.

Good news is we are very close to the release of the Winter Update with only a few more changes needed prior to launch, so close in fact I am finishing the social media and store assets for launch right now!

Of course, from the entire team here at OTM, we hope you are having an amazing holiday season and are as excited for Christmas as we are, whatever your plans may be!
- Muldar

Re: Holiday Season

Hey Heroes,

Just a small reminder that as we are approaching the holiday season there may be a slight slow down in tickets / social media / forums, as staff travel and prepare for Christmas with their families.

I'll still be around for awhile on the forums but with limited staff numbers some of my time will be diverted to providing some extra support for the team.

Good news is we are very close to the release of the Winter Update with only a few more changes needed prior to launch, so close in fact I am finishing the social media and store assets for launch right now!

Of course, from the entire team here at OTM, we hope you are having an amazing holiday season and are as excited for Christmas as we are, whatever your plans may be!
- Muldar
Id recomend you do something about all these players bans otherwise you might come back to an empty new year
Hi

Re: Holiday Season

Hey Heroes,

- Muldar
Id recomend you do something about all these players bans otherwise you might come back to an empty new year