Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Holiday Season

Maybe a hat quest? :D Boy have I missed those.
Hmmm, now that you mention it, I do think I saw a new face in Farcrag Castle... he was saying something about hats ;)
For the record I spent quite some time running around looking for the hat guy ....... like today I looked ....... then I realized

*sigh*
Enjoying life one kill at a time .......

Shouldn't I get a second chance? Because I never knew it was against the TOS (scamming).
Did you seriously just say you didn’t know scamming was against TOS?

Oh my..
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Shouldn't I get a second chance? Because I never knew it was against the TOS (scamming).

Oh, my.

Yes, my instinct told me not to do not, however, I did it, but then everything between me and that player turned out to be fine because I apologized, however, my acc is still banned. I read the TOS again to make sure I dont make a faulty move again. I private messaged Muldar and he saw the message but ignored it and the appeals team haven't answered my latest email for months now. Muldar said that they aim to reply all the messages by Friday however this has been going on for too long now...I even provided my email and nothing happened. I dont know what to do now...

Oh, my.

Yes, my instinct told me not to do not, however, I did it, but then everything between me and that player turned out to be fine because I apologized, however, my acc is still banned. I read the TOS again to make sure I dont make a faulty move again. I private messaged Muldar and he saw the message but ignored it and the appeals team haven't answered my latest email for months now. Muldar said that they aim to reply all the messages by Friday however this has been going on for too long now...I even provided my email and nothing happened. I dont know what to do now...
Would you want to play a game where you have to worry about getting scammed or playing with players that don't hesitate scamming others?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I’m going to rob a bank, go home and look up the laws of my country.

Wait that’s against the law? Give me a second chance please.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Sadly a good number of the player base doesn't even know forums exist and it's not like otm has the rules in the game. But for the people who do know forums and such then sure they don't got an excuse.

Sadly a good number of the player base doesn't even know forums exist and it's not like otm has the rules in the game. But for the people who do know forums and such then sure they don't got an excuse.
What about the people who only signed up but never use forums? Its just that so many servers are literally dead... Not acceptable, no warning was given to any of em.

Oh, my.

Would you want to play a game where you have to worry about getting scammed or playing with players that don't hesitate scamming others?
Yes true, however, people who have changed should get another chance... Simple.

Yes true, however, people who have changed should get another chance... Simple.
How do we know someone has changed. If thr person wasn't honest to begin with then how can we be sure they suddenly decided to become an honest person? If you loaned someone your car and they never returned it, would you let them use your car again simply because they said they had changed?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue