Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Holiday Season

Tbh you're righht. By banning our players on nuada the server is dead, can't even down mord now. Some got banned who didn't do anything and the people who didn't are getting punished because the server is unplayable. Insane Christmas present
Just because the player says they didn’t do an thing doesn’t mean they are innocent. And if that many players have engaged in activities that violate the TOS then so be it, not the type of people you should want to play with...

Idk a single person who is an honest player on arawn who got banned.

Shouldn't I get a second chance? Because I never knew it was against the TOS (scamming). I think others who truly apologize should get a second chance too, no body wants a dead server. Also, the tickets are going unanswered (What majority of people are saying).
No
Scammers shouldn't be allowed a second chance ever. Whether or not it is against the TOS it is an action that takes advantage of another for your selfish gain. The fact that you are only sorry because you got banned is sad, and honestly you should rethink why you are playing mmos if your only goal is to cheat and scam.
Sincerely,
Everyone who plays the game
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Just because the player says they didn’t do an thing doesn’t mean they are innocent. And if that many players have engaged in activities that violate the TOS then so be it, not the type of people you should want to play with...

Shouldn't I get a second chance? Because I never knew it was against the TOS (scamming). I think others who truly apologize should get a second chance too, no body wants a dead server. Also, the tickets are going unanswered (What majority of people are saying).
No
Scammers shouldn't be allowed a second chance ever. Whether or not it is against the TOS it is an action that takes advantage of another for your selfish gain. The fact that you are only sorry because you got banned is sad, and honestly you should rethink why you are playing mmos if your only goal is to cheat and scam.
Sincerely,
weren't you blacklisted from Resurgence? Didn't they forgive you? If people were to follow your way of thinking then you shouldn't be forgiven and allowed back in? Correct me if I'm wrong
Hi

Would you want to play a game where you have to worry about getting scammed or playing with players that don't hesitate scamming others?
Yes true, however, people who have changed should get another chance... Simple.
How do we know someone has changed. If thr person wasn't honest to begin with then how can we be sure they suddenly decided to become an honest person? If you loaned someone your car and they never returned it, would you let them use your car again simply because they said they had changed?
If the person got sent to jail for doing so, would the person do it again?...

No
Sincerely,
Nope, not mainly sorry because i got banned, am sorry because I hurt someone else's feelings. That is why I apologized to the person and now everything is fine. My goal was never to do this, I now know it is against the TOS so I won't be doing it.

No
Sincerely,
weren't you blacklisted from Resurgence? Didn't they forgive you? If people were to follow your way of thinking then you shouldn't be forgiven and allowed back in? Correct me if I'm wrong
Yes, Thank you are saying that. I made a mistake, i now know the concequences because i did not before. Would i ever do it again? No, that is why people who truly understand this should get another chance. It is simple.

To get the thread back on track, looks like I will have some good news tomorrow!

Best be ready ;)
I want to be ready but I cant... Hopefully, the appeal team enables's my account, I apologized to everyone for doing such a stupid irrelevant thing. I also apologize for misbehaving with you earlier Muldar (Check Old PM). I hope we can put these matter behind and start fresh for me atleast....

Yes true, however, people who have changed should get another chance... Simple.
How do we know someone has changed. If thr person wasn't honest to begin with then how can we be sure they suddenly decided to become an honest person? If you loaned someone your car and they never returned it, would you let them use your car again simply because they said they had changed?

There are a lot of repeat offenders in prison.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

There are a lot of repeat offenders in prison.
Only for those who are stupid enough to do it and my point is that I don't want to, simple as that ._.

No
Sincerely,
I was and it took me 3 years to earn a spot in the clan, not one apology and boom i'm back. Scammers and the like should be banned and can get another shot a month or two down the road. But claiming "i didn't know it was against tos" is a bs reason to not get banned for scamming. That is what i'm focusing on.
Also I got blacklisted for being a stupid teenager, I never scammed anyone or violated a concrete rule like the TOS. There is a difference between breaking abstract rules like annoying people and breaking concrete rules like the TOS, and the punishments are different...

Idky you are standing up for letting scammers play no punishment... its nice to see otm banning scammers :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at