Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Diary - Corrupted Gardens / Winter Update / Competition System

Am I the only player who assumed this dragon pet would be a seasonal chest jackpot and not permanent so spent £1000+ on these ******** chests to max my dragon before they disappeared.

Pretty annoyed.

Yea you are it’s a pet what would make you think it was seasonal :roll:
was speculation at first it would be due to no immediate confirmation otherwise.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Am I the only player who assumed this dragon pet would be a seasonal chest jackpot and not permanent so spent £1000+ on these ******** chests to max my dragon before they disappeared.

Pretty annoyed.

You mean other than the fact it's a jackpot prize from a seasonal (firebreath) chest?
New chests are snowstorm? Makes sense to have dragons in them then and not have been only in firebreath chests. Not to mention that eggs were the only new item in these chests whereas snowstorm will have exclusive fashion (which will probably turn out to be permanent [sarcasm] content) and also eggs.
So firebreath are just a reduced version of the snowstorm with nothing exclusive at all.

But hey you're right afterall hunter fash wasn't exclusive to Samhain chests and so on and so forth etc.

Before a complete idiot points out the dragon is a pet and not fashion; I am well aware of this the above example was simply an example of seasonal chest content.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

Pretty annoyed.

You mean other than the fact it's a jackpot prize from a seasonal (firebreath) chest?
New chests are snowstorm? Makes sense to have dragons in them then and not have been only in firebreath chests. Not to mention that eggs were the only new item in these chests whereas snowstorm will have exclusive fashion (which will probably turn out to be permanent [sarcasm] content) and also eggs.
So firebreath are just a reduced version of the snowstorm with nothing exclusive at all.

But hey you're right afterall hunter fash wasn't exclusive to Samhain chests and so on and so forth etc.

Before a complete idiot points out the dragon is a pet and not fashion; I am well aware of this the above example was simply an example of seasonal chest content.
You seem really on edge about this whole thing

Hes not the only one.
Definitely not. Unfortunately, only a small portion of the player community visits these forums so not everyone will publicly voice the impact this has had on them. Several end game players in our clan on Danu opened 1,000s of chests and got nothing more than a lvl 1 or lvl 2 dragon.

When you have players who have spent years grinding to have the best in slot items, and now the only way to obtain one is ridiculously unreasonable, you’re going to have outrage.

OTM knows. They’ve looked at the data. They admitted they failed to communicate clearly. They will do nothing about it, other than encourage you to buy the new chests.

For me personally, I’ve also tried to be a master collector of all chest fashion going back to sunlit. I am like 14 pieces short of having every color set of every chest fashion type (Sunlit through current). Opening chests has always been my favorite activity in the game. That all changes now. When money and greed ruins the game you’ve loved playing, this type of outrage should be expected. Maybe they’ll add this post to their ‘monitoring closely’ folder....and continue to do nothing.