Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Maxed my tier 6 dragon pet

My dragon pet ability maxed at 2350/2350. Cold dmg is maxed at 2059. Real dmg hits between 800 to 1500 depending on mobs.

Tick dmg of 130 is a programming error and needs to be fixed. The real tick dmg on mobs only around 50 plus. Zephyr ammy has 2000 tick dmg in comparison. Otm pl look into this.

Re: Maxed my tier 6 dragon pet

Smelly asked me to upload these ss's
_b_2j1a52_d_d79Ud018svc8ec3yysq8yc7_vzx5kn.jpg
_b_2j1a52_d_d79Ud018svc8ec3yysq8yc7_vzx5kn.jpg (61.87 KiB) Viewed 2485 times
[/color]
_b_2j1a30_d_d79Ud018svc1hotfanj614sb_ysn1tf.jpg
_b_2j1a30_d_d79Ud018svc1hotfanj614sb_ysn1tf.jpg (177.45 KiB) Viewed 2485 times
[/color]
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Sounds about right. Seems dmg in this game typically hits 25-60% of dmg listed on skill
The real shame is the dot for the skill... 130 per tic for a jackpot pet? I'm pretty sure the wolf's rake does more damage....
Bob The God

Sounds about right. Seems dmg in this game typically hits 25-60% of dmg listed on skill
The real shame is the dot for the skill... 130 per tic for a jackpot pet? I'm pretty sure the wolf's rake does more damage....
Oh I agree. I think a 20 mil in gold pet should hit a lot harder. But I don't think they're going to Make changes as I believe Muldar said the dmg set was intentional
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Oh I agree. I think a 20 mil in gold pet should hit a lot harder. But I don't think they're going to Make changes as I believe Muldar said the dmg set was intentional
20 mil? smelly paid 24m for his and he got his cheap :/ I can't even buy eggs 4m ea rn lol
But ya, he did say that but he also said they were open to feedback. So who knows.
Bob The God

I think the justification for the damage per tick being a little less is that the initial hit is aoe this multiple mobs could have the DOT. That being said I am in complete agreeable that since this is a multimillion Gold/ jackpotx6 game element it would be ok for it to be a little OP. Right now the damage is on par with other pets for normal grinding and slightly less on par for boss encounters. For as difficult as this thing is to obtain it should be Head and shoulder OP.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

20 mil? smelly paid 24m for his and he got his cheap :/ I can't even buy eggs 4m ea rn lol
But ya, he did say that but he also said they were open to feedback. So who knows.
Dang. I got lucky then. I got mine for 9m. Didn’t buy any plat. Just bought the eggs lol
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Dang. I got lucky then. I got mine for 9m. Didn’t buy any plat. Just bought the eggs lol
What server?
So far got 2 eggs from 1600 chests, bought one 2.5m and other 4m :/ People have mostly stopped opening chests...
Bob The God

What server?
So far got 2 eggs from 1600 chests, bought one 2.5m and other 4m :/ People have mostly stopped opening chests...
Morrison server. Payed 3.4m for the first 3 eggs. 50 of each pet and mount tokens. 800k and some lixes per egg for the last 2.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.