Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What comes after dragons?

Remember back when mounts simply had varying speeds but otherwise just had cosmetic differences? Then things like camouflage and regen got added to them. Then we got introduced to mounted combat where your mount joined you in battle with its own attack and lended its stats. See the progression here? Its now happening to pets. The dragons just raised the bar again. If this progression continues what do you think we will see next in regards to pets?
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

Re: What comes after dragons?

Remember back when mounts simply had varying speeds but otherwise just had cosmetic differences? Then things like camouflage and regen got added to them. Then we got introduced to mounted combat where your mount joined you in battle with its own attack and lended its stats. See the progression here? Its now happening to pets. The dragons just raised the bar again. If this progression continues what do you think we will see next in regards to pets?
I’m sure somewhere down the line there’s gonna be a way to get a “Comrade” who is basically an NPC who fights with you. Has its own skills, can use idols and restos, you can gear it with regular armor and weps, give it a mount, etc.

Maybe I just don’t like change, but I miss the good ole days, when you didn’t have to have millions of gold to get anything useful. A level 6 mount takes how many millions to get? (Est. 50k per token).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I’m sure somewhere down the line there’s gonna be a way to get a “Comrade” who is basically an NPC who fights with you. Has its own skills, can use idols and restos, you can gear it with regular armor and weps, give it a mount, etc.

Maybe I just don’t like change, but I miss the good ole days, when you didn’t have to have millions of gold to get anything useful. A level 6 mount takes how many millions to get? (Est. 50k per token).
To be honest, the only reason why it costs millions of gold to get useful things is the auction house. From my observations, it inflates the entire economy of the game, especially when the price starts at a normal amount, but has no buyout, and once everybody sees that people are willing to buy the item for more than it was originally valued at, the general price for the item server-wide increases as well, so that these sellers can make an increased profit.

However, this is just what I have noticed on some of the servers, and things could be different elsewhere.

To be honest, the only reason why it costs millions of gold to get useful things is the auction house. From my observations, it inflates the entire economy of the game, especially when the price starts at a normal amount, but has no buyout, and once everybody sees that people are willing to buy the item for more than it was originally valued at, the general price for the item server-wide increases as well, so that these sellers can make an increased profit.

However, this is just what I have noticed on some of the servers, and things could be different elsewhere.
ya AH broke the game. Eggs were 3-4k ea on my server, then one guy made an alt, put an egg in AH and bid it up to 5k himself. Now he has bought out 3 other eggs at 4m price, set new price to 5.5m and now every egg seller wants 5.5m... It's ridiculous how one person can completely destabilize the economy through the AH...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

a reindeer randomly dropping presents stuffed with platinum [ultra jackpot pet]
better would be reindeer droppings r plat :lol:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Is this a chicken or the egg type question?
It was obviously the egg...fish laid eggs long before life existed out of the oceans.

On a more serious note, I wouldn't be surprised if the next lot of chests contained eggs for a premium mount.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

ya AH broke the game. Eggs were 3-4k ea on my server, then one guy made an alt, put an egg in AH and bid it up to 5k himself. Now he has bought out 3 other eggs at 4m price, set new price to 5.5m and now every egg seller wants 5.5m... It's ridiculous how one person can completely destabilize the economy through the AH...
3-4K????
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta