Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Camo charms

Are camo charms ever coming back because it helps a lot in the otherworld?
Last edited by tsujapan1 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gwydion
clan: LubDub
Tsujapan lvl113 rogue
HP lvl93 Druid
SKR lvl83 warrior
Alternate lvl80 Mage

Re: Camo charms

I don't think they should come back, the only reason they went was because te devs thought they were overpowered in the otherworld! Even tho they are useful they are also op to a degree. The power to run through Tightly packed mobs is incredible... But some classes have skills for this do they not? I believe ranger have Camoflage and Rogues have Hide?
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

It may be just me but I see no difference using or not using the chamo charm in otherworld when I am among eyeball mobs. This makes sense to me since they should be able to 'see through my trickery'. The charm seems to work with mobs beyond the eyeball area though.
Arawn

Not cool having some players with huge advantage over other ones just because they bought that charm. The game should develop in such a way that a player has got the same sporting chance whether they entered the game before or after some of the updates. I have been killed by a rogue in pvp mainly because he had some charms which were available only in Haloweem patch. Not cool. Not cool at all.

Right now it's a Game growing pain. As in there is a switch and people really feel that switch because some people were prepared and some weren't, and I don't mean that in a stigmatic way. Not everyone knew to be prepared.

As the months flip by few camo charms will be around, people will quit game, play less etc...and everyone will be back on a similar playing field. Right now it a bit riddiculous, but as rangers get their group-camo spell and start casting group camouflages etc I think the game will start to really come together.

Right now you got classes without their new skills, with bugged ability quests and still swimming against the current, as skills and abilities get handed out the starkness of these problems will become less over time in my estimation.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

The Camo charm removal was for-warned enough. There is no point in bringing them back, whether temporarily or permanently. This would be like saying, bring back the Halloween stuff.

Suprisingly, I have heard quite a lot of people selling them-in lirs!-

To be honest, Teaweasel is right. The devs would like to see an evolution of these gamers, there are so many noobs in this game it's unbelievable. This update really brings out the noob in even the highest level players. Level isn't unfathomable, it's about true experience. Actually, if you put the concepts of "exp" and "level" together, u need experience to level and plenty of these games have made experience a number based system. if u play this long... then u level up... but that's not what these games should be about. It should be about people who truly understand the game, based on RPG number variables experience, and they still need to know the game on a personal level, where people group with each other to get up in levels. On the Experience not: Take Final Fantasy 11 for example. If you died, you would lose experience from your next level. If you happened to be in a group together, or you see a random White Mage passing by they could "Reraise" you, and you wouldn't lose experience I believe. This shows true team playing. And promotes the whole level up in groups concept. You will learn each class if you group up with others, and that's what the devs and other people running this game would love to see. A community of experienced players into this game. If Camo Charms were still in the game to buy, the players would rely on them, and stay noobs. and we would have level 120 noob players. how about this: we don't allow those noob players to get to the top and learn without earning that experience by playing smart. Although I said all that, heres the contradiction to the Camo topic. I think they should be in game, but they should be sold for 500k gold or in that ball park because people who don't play the game by levelling naturally and learning the importance of keeping an eye on your teammate shouldn't be a level 140 fighting Aggragoth who sends for his Minions and then lots and lots of AGGRO!!! regardless of charm
DubNinja Ranger 205
Strife Rogue 205
KingDub Warrior 205
Fervor Mage 180
GreenDealer Druid 180
Live Saver Druid 180
External Abyss - Rogue - 150
MajikNinja Mage 130
AnybodyKilla Ranger 90
Price Expert, Rares Hoarder, Crafting Enthusiast
--Exalted Domain--

The Camo charm removal was for-warned enough. There is no point in bringing them back, whether temporarily or permanently. This would be like saying, bring back the Halloween stuff.

Suprisingly, I have heard quite a lot of people selling them-in lirs!-
i offered 2 avalanche sleds bloodlust helm winterking bow and a talon charm no one ever budges.

also i bought one camo but since i play two characters i need two didnt know it will be like this yes we were warned but not told how the map will be layed out.
Gwydion
Tsujapan lvl113 rogue
HP lvl93 Druid
SKR lvl83 warrior
Alternate lvl80 Mage

expierence is really not there in an auto attack game, thats my opinion yes everyone will disagree.

only time expierence plays is when in groups. training on your own there is none except putting points on certain spots.

i was only asking cuz im tryna buy from ppl and offering alot, which if it comes back i would regret my offers.

No need to act like the kings of CH, when everyone has noobness within themselves admit it or not, just explain it like tea
Gwydion
Tsujapan lvl113 rogue
HP lvl93 Druid
SKR lvl83 warrior
Alternate lvl80 Mage