Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Wtf is this drop rate OTM?????

£700 on plat.
1,300 chests.
1 dragon egg...

Seriously, i get rare, thats fine but what the ******* hell is this?????

You should have run eggs as promotion - buy 4k plat bundle and receive 1 egg...

Im super pissed at how greedy this makes you look. So yeah.. send me my other 5 eggs already.
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

Re: what is this drop rate OTM?????

It’s a little insane. My first 900 chests I opened after double plat stated, I got 0 eggs. Opened 500 more and got 2. Another 300 and I got one more ....smh....they are far too rare. I think at least 1 should be guaranteed in every 100-200 chests :?
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

It is ridiculous to have put such a cool looking and powerful pet as a chest only reward.
Over 1000 chests and I got 2 eggs, bought a 3rd for a ridiculous amount of gold. How is 1 sixth of a pet a jackpot reward?
I absolutely hate how game companies think it is okay to dangle a carrot behind what is essentially gambling. If you want to give plat buyers an advantage then fine but don't make them gamble to get it just make them pay out right for it.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

It is ridiculous to have put such a cool looking and powerful pet as a chest only reward.
Over 1000 chests and I got 2 eggs, bought a 3rd for a ridiculous amount of gold. How is 1 sixth of a pet a jackpot reward?
I absolutely hate how game companies think it is okay to dangle a carrot behind what is essentially gambling. If you want to give plat buyers an advantage then fine but don't make them gamble to get it just make them pay out right for it.
Granted we get a tonne lf lix and other useless stuff from chests.. but i agree, add in store a dragon egg and a flat price to buy it.
Odion Level 191 Rogue

That's exactly the problem everything else in the chests IS useless, I currently have over 120,000 idols over 1,000 of most lixes, all of which is pretty worthless as so many people have so many of them.
Why are these chests even named "firebreath" the only new item is the eggs which appear every 300-400 chests meaning each egg costs roughly £350 (£175 at double plat) why anyone would sell them at all astounds me.
Very lazy chest design with an absolute lack of imagination.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

As someone who has been playing and buying plat since 2011, this has been the worst chest event ever. I invested $500 USD and opened 1500+ chests yesterday. Zero eggs. ZERO. Not 1. How much money do I have to spend so that I can at least have a level 1 dragon? How are we supposed to train our dragon ability up if we can’t get even 1 single egg? I seriously think OTM needs to look at what the outcomes have been with chest rewards this event and make some corrections. Unless the plan was to dupe their loyal player base all along. I know I’m one of MANY long-time players who are furious about the drop rate.

Im pretty sure otm arent going to re gain lost faith unless they start handing out 1 egg per 4k(8k) plat bundle bought...

What even is the supposed drop % on the eggs? Lol
Odion Level 191 Rogue