Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: what is this drop rate OTM?????

Kind of glad I’m not the only one who feels a little slighted. I spent 38500 plat yesterday (1100 chests). Only to find one egg. I too would like OTM to look into their drop rate. Perhaps the drop rate should stay the same but a garunteed egg when you buy the 4000 plat bundle.

This has been my only sore spot for the event they are running this weekend
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Kind of glad I’m not the only one who feels a little slighted. I spent 38500 plat yesterday (1100 chests). Only to find one egg. I too would like OTM to look into their drop rate. Perhaps the drop rate should stay the same but a garunteed egg when you buy the 4000 plat bundle.

This has been my only sore spot for the event they are running this weekend
Honestly considering how rare it is this makes a lot more sense, every 100 chests one guaranteed egg, still have to spend $600 for a max dragon which is pretty expensive but considering the number of plat buyers there would at least be some in circulation for non plat buyers and during double plat it is a much more reasonable price so i doubt many would complain.

This is the ABSOLUTE WORST CHEST EVENT EVER!

One more reason to not care...
One more reason to quit...

So frustrating when a game makes you a loser...
Dont know why anyone would spend so much on these, dragon pets will be useless after a few updates, something else more OP will come to make everyone spend again. Happened with wolf pets hype, then dog, then spider etc etc... same with battle mounts, chest only battle mount will prob come soon.

Also theres a lot better games coming out soon 8-)
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

I suppose I cant complain too much. Thanks to Bitey posting about the itune apple sales I spent 35$ on a 50$ itunes apple and bought the 100 chest deal. With the plat that dropped from those I totalled about 130 chests. From those I got one dragon egg and a ton of uselless crap. On one hand Im glad I got a dragon, but other than looks what good is a level one dragon? I agree with the other posters, this has to take the #1 spot for the absolute worst chest event in CH history. Come on OTM, we have seen you do better in almost every other chest event. Step up your game.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

That’s why you don’t get fire chests and get Aeon... opened 103 chests and pulled 2 mounts, 85% crowspine and 90% wings
How I wished I knew that 24hrs ago... I want a do over. Lol
Yea I was very very very very lucky lol. Plus the wings are actually very nice, 90/30/40 with a trailing sparkle effect

I suggest that everyone gets Aeon chests as you can potentially make a better profit off of them. Unless if you absolutely need a dragoon pet
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge