Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Free Platinum: Too good to be true? Yes it is.

Only offers ive ever gotten to work since the carromore update are the videos for 1-2 plat. BEFORE the carrowmore update i was able to do several offers 100-150 plat each and thats how i made gold on an acc i never payed for plat on and not spending a week farming.

But now i cant do that so i have to resort to farming with either a tank/lock rogue, or upcoming eg mage at lvl 133, which isnt happening.
Sly ur welcome to farm with me :3 I plan on doing a lot of it over winter break!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Morning all,

I understand that there as been a few issues with the offerwall lately.
If you can send us an email of the confirmation that your plat has been added along with screenshots when possible to Support@onethumbmobile.com then this will help us to look into rewarding what is owed.
We are aware of the issues and currently looking into them, for now I would recommend not to complete the higher plat offers - incase there is some type of error.

If you have any questions about this then feel free to PM me and I shall see how I may be able to help.

Thank you :)
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!

Morning all,

I understand that there as been a few issues with the offerwall lately.
If you can send us an email of the confirmation that your plat has been added along with screenshots when possible to Support@onethumbmobile.com then this will help us to look into rewarding what is owed.
We are aware of the issues and currently looking into them, for now I would recommend not to complete the higher plat offers - incase there is some type of error.

If you have any questions about this then feel free to PM me and I shall see how I may be able to help.

Thank you :)
Hi can I quote you on this please, because I have been stitched up by the same offer on two different devices.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Ok, I complained via the Offerwall a while ago and I finally received an email from them that says this:
offerwall.jpg
offerwall.jpg (42.77 KiB) Viewed 1582 times
I did what they said again, and still no platinum. ***insert sad trombone music** Either way, I've wasted too much time trying to obtain this mysterious "free Platinum". I'm pissed, but I'm over it now. Sounds like there needs to be a definite reboot of this whole "Free Platinum" offer. Thanks for nothing.
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server