Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Player - Server Question

I've been trying some servers, mainly looking for new players to level up / do low level bosses and all that stuff, I enjoy playing druid so as a new player soloing bosses with that class is not really easy.

Well, I haven't been lucky, higher levels seem to completely ignore me whenever I approach them for help (NOT begging for money), and the few low levels I've found seem to be alt accounts, needless to say they would rather not group with a new player.

I'm going to try that social server you guys mentioned, not really having fun right now :l
Seeing higher levels response isn't a good measure of a server.

Speaking from experience, I'd rather not waste 5 minutes on someone who I don't know when I have barely time to play. Many are in the same boat, experienced end gamers tend to be young adults/adults who are busy people due to work, bossing, camping, or lock battles. If 5-10 lvl220+ ignore you in castle, then you can make a case.

The best measure is clans, always clans. Even if the server is unable to kill Gelebron but has an efficient clan system, dedicated and fair leaders, along with awesome members, clans truly make this game worthwhile. You will be at the service of your clan for years, so it makes sense to choose a server with good clans.

Drop distribution is also a close second, if you value hard work over luck then choose any server apart from Epona, if you're a casual gamer who can log 1-2 hours a day, then Epona is best.
Wattzon of Sulis

The best measure is clans, always clans. Even if the server is unable to kill Gelebron but has an efficient clan system, dedicated and fair leaders, along with awesome members, clans truly make this game worthwhile. You will be at the service of your clan for years, so it makes sense to choose a server with good clans.

Drop distribution is also a close second...
Both of these are true, and there's a good amount of overlap with drops depending upon the clan.

Clans are the organized representation of the people; clans either focus on the people or the drops/gear.
As such, you look for what you want and you will generally find similarly minded people.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I never thought I would ever recommend Taranis to anyone, but in this case it may do. Taranis has had a recent growth spurt of new low level clans. Since your just starting out that server may fit the bill.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.