Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Update - Corrupted Gardens

Hey everyone, I'm glad to see that you're all enjoying your glimpse of the Corrupted Gardens :)

Just to answer a few questions, the zone will be available to players who are 180+. The idea being that it will provide an alternative leveling area outside the tower when you feel you want a change of scenery.

Of course that doesn't mean that there's nothing for clans looking for new bosses to fight, I'll let Muldar reveal more about this later :)

Enjoy
Game Designer at One Thumb Mobile

Hey everyone, I'm glad to see that you're all enjoying your glimpse of the Corrupted Gardens :)

Just to answer a few questions, the zone will be available to players who are 180+. The idea being that it will provide an alternative leveling area outside the tower when you feel you want a change of scenery.

Of course that doesn't mean that there's nothing for clans looking for new bosses to fight, I'll let Muldar reveal more about this later :)

Enjoy
I hope all bosses 200+ and at least 1 boss 220

Yes this is what we want, not the cooking and fishing. Otm should spend more time doing such contents and expanding the game world. Looking forward to this update.

Both is better. The cooking and fishering have added much-needed depth to the main part of the game; moving forward OTM should continue to look at other horizontal content While they develop more end game content
How about tailoring and house cleaning next for horizontal contents?

Enjoy
hope all bosses 220, or at least end game players only need to kill 220 bosses, better not be any relevant loot from lower level bosses after this update.

Enjoy
hope all bosses 220, or at least end game players only need to kill 220 bosses, better not be any relevant loot from lower level bosses after this update.
+1... No more lock alts, PLEASE....

Other than possible need for lock alts again.... looks really great and I can't wait for the launch and beta ;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at