Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How are people getting these insane sums of gold?

Most items past level 60 are stupidly expensive. How are people finding the money to afford them? I can not seem to find an effective way to get this kind of gold.
We all live in the matrix, they simply found ways to bend it to their will :o

Jokes aside... Gold becomes easier to get the higher up you get. I get around 20k a day without even trying just from bossing... If I try to farm I could boost that to 100k-200k a day.
Gold is really only sparse if you rush the game, don't worry about always having to level up and buy the newest stuff, enjoy playing.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Easily by buying platinum, then buying chests and selling those for 30-50k depending on server and market rate,
or opening for rare items u can sell for millions. Id advise just selling chests as u could spend hundreds trying to find an item worth a mil or more. Unless u are in dire need of idols, restos, expansions, pots then open chests. Will still makr some good gold just not as much.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Easily by buying platinum, then buying chests and selling those for 30-50k depending on server and market rate,
or opening for rare items u can sell for millions. Id advise just selling chests as u could spend hundreds trying to find an item worth a mil or more. Unless u are in dire need of idols, restos, expansions, pots then open chests. Will still makr some good gold just not as much.
You're forgetting how much fun it is to lose gold by opening chests :3
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

You're forgetting how much fun it is to lose gold by opening chests :3
Its a blast lol however im not the richest in game so i kind of do 50/50. I can only afford 100-150 chests any given week and u know how the drop rate is. When im low on pots and idols thats when i open up some.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Great question. I posted a similar topic weeks ago and got some good responses. You can view them here:

http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=93310

Good luck. There's still no easy way to get gold. I've been saving for a better Ammy for about a month now........................still waiting.............................(cuz I can't buy Platinum)

Cheers
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server

Great question. I posted a similar topic weeks ago and got some good responses. You can view them here:

http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=93310

Good luck. There's still no easy way to get gold. I've been saving for a better Ammy for about a month now........................still waiting.............................(cuz I can't buy Platinum)

Cheers
Lots of easy ways to get gold... However all of them require the expenditure of real cash (which is far less fun to farm...). It IS easy once you build up intel, clientele, and inventory, as a merchant, but until that happens... It kinda sux.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]