Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: "Jackpot chest pet"

Anyhow...

My turn to go open 1000 chests and sink back into my habitual inactivity on the forum - until the next cataclysmic update.

You’ll need to open a hell of a lot more than 1000.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Unless a millionaire plays this game, there’s no way in hell anyone will ever get a lvl 6 dragon
That’s probably what they are looking for
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

I think it’s a good idea that the dragon egg rate is low. Only the 1 percent should be able to obtain a powerful pet. Players like me, simple peasants, that earn their gold from farming, should only dream to one day have an exotic pet. This pet is the distinction between the extreme, elite p2p players and the f2p players. Just like real life, only the elites are able to drive Ferrari and lambos. Whereas the others have to conform to mid class vehicles. In the game, only the elite should have the mythical dragon, while the rest of the players, should conform to f2p pets. Besides, chickens are related to dinosaurs.
Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145

I think it’s a good idea that the dragon egg rate is low. Only the 1 percent should be able to obtain a powerful pet. Players like me, simple peasants, that earn their gold from farming, should only dream to one day have an exotic pet. This pet is the distinction between the extreme, elite p2p players and the f2p players. Just like real life, only the elites are able to drive Ferrari and lambos. Whereas the others have to conform to mid class vehicles. In the game, only the elite should have the mythical dragon, while the rest of the players, should conform to f2p pets. Besides, chickens are related to dinosaurs.
Agreed. And like I said, there should be some alternative way to get it- maybe an egg could appear in your stew through cooking or you could fish one out, so that 1 in 1000 f2p players are lucky and can get one. Would add quite a twist to the game.

As for the pet itself, it's good but not great. I would almost prefer a spider as a DPS toon, and definitely wouldn't bother as a support class.

That's discrimination.

One thing I liked about Ch originally is even non plat buyers can be on an even keel with plat buyers.

With every new addition to the game like pets, battlemounts and now a plat-only item, it just shows how OTM is treating f2p players as second class players. Its appalling.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

That's discrimination.

One thing I liked about Ch originally is even non plat buyers can be on an even keel with plat buyers.

With every new addition to the game like pets, battlemounts and now a plat-only item, it just shows how OTM is treating f2p players as second class players. Its appalling.
Don't most MMOs have where paying players have advantages over nonpaying ones?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

That's discrimination.

Yep. That's why I liked CH. Now it's just like any other MMO that has a short shelf life.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

That's discrimination.

Yep. That's why I liked CH. Now it's just like any other MMO that has a short shelf life.
I'm not a huge mobile gamer as I prefer more console type stuff like bioshock and assassins creed and legend of Zelda, etc. But if a mobile game has 0 incentive for players to make in game purchases, how do the developers make money? I'm genuinely curious as I can't imagine Google and Apple are just throwing money at developers to have their games on the store.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue