Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: lux shop need in food of gods update!

Permanant lux shop for those that level above 220..yes

Fancy regen crap lux that people will only buy to resell for 50 times the original cost after it gets discontinued...no
Or low/mid/higher lvl gear that should be better than lux.

Fancy regen crap lux that people will only buy to resell for 50 times the original cost after it gets discontinued...no
At 220 you should be rocking some nice raid gear that beats lux hands down
There’s a small flaw in this. There isn’t any raid gear that can be beaten by lux neck items.

1+ to crafting -1 to lvl220 lux
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

At 220 you should be rocking some nice raid gear that beats lux hands down
There’s a small flaw in this. There isn’t any raid gear that can be beaten by lux neck items.
[/quote]

If you can't get your hands on skain, garanak, or the Ostara dragon event ammys then the runic vendor necks are awesome. Yes the runic vendor neck is from a lux shop but not an event lux shop.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

A lot of players have done just fine with the lvl 100/150/180 lux shops. The majority of players aren't running around with wyld and stargem and etc. It's really only recently that the ammys adding 200+ to stats and a bunch of regen and etc were added into the game
ofc most ppl buy those lvl 100/150/180 mostly because they r cheap and they dont have a choice since old lux r not around..like i said ppl want to move forward as they play along not wait a yr or so just for lux event....And aint these luxes add around 2013?how is that recent?anyway this is not complain/drama/crying etc just a simple request for otm to think about so they can provide lux to all new/old player cause dont u love us OTM?m sure we love ur ch!
Well what I meant was event lux like the sunshard and others were good but not OP like the wyld event stuff that has come out more recently. And, honestly, the stargem and wyld and Pathfinder stuff prob shouldn't have come out. But I guess if you got the cash to buy plat to sell items for gold or time to farm its nice to have OP lux to level with. However the majority of players are progressing just fine without event lux and when thr event lux was around the majority of players were just buying from the regular vendor because it's cheaper and progressing just fine.

That being said, I'd love to see a kind of crafting where you can take basic vendor lux and add stats, more regen, damage, defense etc. You could take your 150 Talisman and through a quest get thr pieces you needed to take it to a crafter and it would add dmg and attack or whatever. Or take your hrung brace with a wyld brace and a proteus brace and craft them together.
That sounds cool~. Would add some fun or interest to the game. Would also make rogues too OP if they are able to craft direct damage and attack gears together...

ofc most ppl buy those lvl 100/150/180 mostly because they r cheap and they dont have a choice since old lux r not around..like i said ppl want to move forward as they play along not wait a yr or so just for lux event....And aint these luxes add around 2013?how is that recent?anyway this is not complain/drama/crying etc just a simple request for otm to think about so they can provide lux to all new/old player cause dont u love us OTM?m sure we love ur ch!
Well what I meant was event lux like the sunshard and others were good but not OP like the wyld event stuff that has come out more recently. And, honestly, the stargem and wyld and Pathfinder stuff prob shouldn't have come out. But I guess if you got the cash to buy plat to sell items for gold or time to farm its nice to have OP lux to level with. However the majority of players are progressing just fine without event lux and when thr event lux was around the majority of players were just buying from the regular vendor because it's cheaper and progressing just fine.

That being said, I'd love to see a kind of crafting where you can take basic vendor lux and add stats, more regen, damage, defense etc. You could take your 150 Talisman and through a quest get thr pieces you needed to take it to a crafter and it would add dmg and attack or whatever. Or take your hrung brace with a wyld brace and a proteus brace and craft them together.
That sounds cool~. Would add some fun or interest to the game. Would also make rogues too OP if they are able to craft direct damage and attack gears together...
I'm fine with that if it means the only thing left to do in thr game is kill the same 5 bosses over and over and over and over and over again ad nauseum
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Im not saying skain/gara items are bad. Im saying eg items should always be better than lux items. Especially since those items arent even 220.
+1

I think what people always overlook is that these event lux items are so OP for level 100 or level 150. The fact that level 220+ are still using level 150 items is obviously a broken loot system.
I think lux items should be there only to help players during their journey to the end game, but when end game players have no choice but to stick with lux items because they're still the best available at that levell, then something is very wrong.

End game gear should all come from raid bosses, not from a shop vendor.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Meh, I only partially agree. If all eg gear was from raid bosses new clans wouldn’t stand a chance and neither would secondary clans at reaching eg bosses. I think a balance of the two is needed.

But I do agree that eg toons using lvl150 lux is a massive problem... even lvl200 lux being used is an issue.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Meh, I only partially agree. If all eg gear was from raid bosses new clans wouldn’t stand a chance and neither would secondary clans at reaching eg bosses. I think a balance of the two is needed.

But I do agree that eg toons using lvl150 lux is a massive problem... even lvl200 lux being used is an issue.
That is a separate issue altogether. There is something fundamentally wrong with a game when one clan has killed 1,000 end-game bosses and another clan has killed 0 bosses, and yet they are on an even keel because lux gear >= raid gear.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Skain and garanak jewelry sets are only good for leveling/locker toons. I'll never understand how someone 220+ could envy one of these sets. You literally get better stats by mixing more common and cheaper jewelry.

If we aren't considering legacy bosses "endgame" then there has yet to be an endgame boss that drops neck and misc slot items. This is the real problem, not lack of old lux. It's a lack of new endgame content.

I will also add that the shinestone and wyldshrine bracelets (except the focus ones) are a viable option for people lacking endgame bracelets. In terms of stats, they beat almost every brace that doesn't drop from Proteus or Gelebron.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.