Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

OTM, Here you go.

We've previously discussed via pm @Muldar. Just wanted to provide the requested form of sufficient proof of one of many cases of us being reset via glitch or even in a lot of cases if this fails for them they will do anything to grief, Herne's "top clan", LazyDrunks. Given we have been continuesly reminded that they're "Not doing anything wrong" can we please provide an effective form of punishment that will show them it's not okay to go beyond the games natural mechanics to ruin it for many others who are striving and doing extremely great without ever having to reset like them. You can't win everything. Teach them.

https://youtu.be/XRlosXzVH2o .
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Re: OTM, Here you go.

That’s so messed up. I used to play on Herne and many of you know me. I know os and ld always had issues but I never thought ld would go to cheating to win. I had high respect and love for ld but this is so wrong. I hate to say it but now I’m team os lol.

So unfair! I cant believe OTM doesn't really nothing about it.

Mr. Muldar I think OTM should release a public announcement warning that whoever does this type of dirty move will get banned/suspended or whatever punishment seems fit.
Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145

Ohhh dw we got more clips on the way we can even do a timeline video, fresh one coming soon from just 20 mins ago. 2nd vid from today only.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Note that I have personally given them a chance to stop for as long as we were able to handle it along with many others, though the first time should've been the last
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

We've previously discussed via pm @Muldar. Just wanted to provide the requested form of sufficient proof of one of many cases of us being reset via glitch or even in a lot of cases if this fails for them they will do anything to grief, Herne's "top clan", LazyDrunks. Given we have been continuesly reminded that they're "Not doing anything wrong" can we please provide an effective form of punishment that will show them it's not okay to go beyond the games natural mechanics to ruin it for many others who are striving and doing extremely great without ever having to reset like them. You can't win everything. Teach them.

https://youtu.be/XRlosXzVH2o .
Thank you, however as I have said multiple times in previous threads I would prefer evidence was sent to Muldar@onethumbmobile.com so I can deal with the issue easily, without causing disruption on the forum.

We have and will continue to take action against players using in-game exploits as a form of griefing.

I'm not sure where your outlook of "we have been continuesly reminded that they're "Not doing anything wrong"" has come from when we have made it abundantly clear the distinction between the two usages. One has a severe punishment.

Thread locked. Pm if you have any further discussions.