Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Donn server down?

Hey heroes,

As it is 1am on a Sunday I've been unable to contact anyone active with the UK team.

Our sister team has been notified and should be in office shortly to resolve the issue.

Again thank you for your patience and apologies for the delay.
Did you try turning off and turning on the server? That always works.
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

This server can start to work in the next 30 mins. or it will no exist place at world where I will not write bad sh** of this game..

Celtic heroes, take care of your players.. because them are whom give to you the money to feed your family.. if you do not want to work in weekends.. maybe better to open some dog groomer..

To spend real money in a game that could go down and no one appears to solve it?
Time wasted.. the people will find reasons to return to LOL, WOW and even pokemon red edition..

Server has been restarted.

Appears to have been an error throwing it into a loop which then in turn caused massive lag / failed logins.

We do have a fix for this and plan to release it in conjunction with the Food of the Gods update.

Apologies to those affected.

Appears to have been an error throwing it into a loop which then in turn caused massive lag / failed logins.

We do have a fix for this and plan to release it in conjunction with the Food of the Gods update.

You plan to fix this issue when you finally add this add on? I honestly think this issue that occurs very often would be fixed 1st instead of trying to save money and not put additional time on fixing a server issue. Game was down for over 11hrs and to no shocking surprise otm did nothing about the event. (Round of applause for the hard working tech team)
Thailen (Ranger 124) Donn
Lil Thai (Warrior 222) Donn
Thai Jr (Mage 170) Donn
Sneaky Thai (Rogue 190) Donn

You plan to fix this issue when you finally add this add on? I honestly think this issue that occurs very often would be fixed 1st instead of trying to save money and not put additional time on fixing a server issue. Game was down for over 11hrs and to no shocking surprise otm did nothing about the event. (Round of applause for the hard working tech team)
Released in conjunction with the Food of the Gods update as it requires updates to both the client and server.

Your feedback has been noted.