Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Donn server down?

Why do I continue spend plat on this game? What are they going to do, extend the event for the time we’ve lost? What good will that do considering tomorrow is Monday and most of us will be at school or work?! And support sounds less that convincing that anything is going to be done tonight yet. I’d like to say I’m surprised, but not really.
~Death Dealer~
Level 225 Ranger
Clan Concordiia
Donn Server

Honestly, it would've been nice to enjoy this Sunday with events before returning to work tomorrow. Game crashes every single time a event or update is done.. with as much being spent can you not improve these issues? Start out giving some compensation for lost time or something. It's expected every time this company adds something new for it to break down smh.
Thailen (Ranger 124) Donn
Lil Thai (Warrior 222) Donn
Thai Jr (Mage 170) Donn
Sneaky Thai (Rogue 190) Donn

Why do I continue spend plat on this game? What are they going to do, extend the event for the time we’ve lost? What good will that do considering tomorrow is Monday and most of us will be at school or work?! And support sounds less that convincing that anything is going to be done tonight yet. I’d like to say I’m surprised, but not really.
Well it's the same when they start the events on a Friday when most of us are at work or school.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Honestly, it would've been nice to enjoy this Sunday with events before returning to work tomorrow. Game crashes every single time a event or update is done.. with as much being spent can you not improve these issues? Start out giving some compensation for lost time or something. It's expected every time this company adds something new for it to break down smh.
Exactly! With all of the money they make, they can’t hire someone to work weekends? Especially when there is an event going on, and their servers already seem like they’re powered by hamster wheels. If all servers were down they would be working on this by now; but since it’s just us, they clearly do not care.
~Death Dealer~
Level 225 Ranger
Clan Concordiia
Donn Server

Exactly! With all of the money they make, they can’t hire someone to work weekends? Especially when there is an event going on, and their servers already seem like they’re powered by hamster wheels. If all servers were down they would be working on this by now; but since it’s just us, they clearly do not care.
I fully agree, sadly though the opinions of the players who have been with this game for years now are not cared for. And it's not right with the amount spent on this game by all who play CH that they can't maintain a tech support team for us. Everyone was excited for this event it's rare now adays to see otm add anything for us. What legacies that can spawn now or next year? What good is that? We finally get some old events on a timer and the usual happens the server crashes for full day and the issue isn't resolved. I don't know why I've been playing since end of 2011 false hope I suppose.
Thailen (Ranger 124) Donn
Lil Thai (Warrior 222) Donn
Thai Jr (Mage 170) Donn
Sneaky Thai (Rogue 190) Donn

Hey heroes,

As it is 1am on a Sunday I've been unable to contact anyone active with the UK team.

Our sister team has been notified and should be in office shortly to resolve the issue.

Again thank you for your patience and apologies for the delay.

OTM, think like Riot, and you will have a winning system. This is completely unsatisfactory, on your behalf. If you treat all servers with the same amount of care, whether it's one or all of them, then the community will rise to the occasion.... everyone should be part of the event, and if you can't make it happen, then you should rally up some wares to make up for those that lost out. I left league of legends to play here.... league is starting to get a nod to go back... preferably I would rather give you guys my time, but more like this, then other games become more tolerable.

Server was up for me for about a hour (10-11pm eastern). Other than 2 others, no1 in my clan (Vikings) could log in. Huge Lag made it difficult to kill urchaid 5*. At around 11 got disconnected when a 125 6* dragon had about 5% health left lol. Couldn't log back in after that
RoBro-Lvl 222 Fire Mage
RoBow- Ranger (In progress)

Proud Player of Concordiia (Donn)

Hey heroes,

As it is 1am on a Sunday I've been unable to contact anyone active with the UK team.

Our sister team has been notified and should be in office shortly to resolve the issue.

Again thank you for your patience and apologies for the delay.

So yall gonna comp us some extra event Time? Or we just lost out on the entire event?