Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Return to Carrowmore Tunnels! - Halloween Mini Event!

Since this approach doesn’t work how about otm lower windows and spawn times and fixing loot tables, dominant clans will get tired of killing them and move on as they don’t need drops anymore this has happened before, does your clan still kill aggy for the drops? So the less dominant clans can kill it, or introduce bosses with better gear like skain and Gara, so less dominant clans get gara the dominant ones get skain, there is no progression.

For future events like this it would be better if the 6* bosses spawn in every 6* spot in Carrow and the 5* in every 5* spot in carrow if you don’t want to change the windows, people won’t crowd against one boss , and these bosses will overlap giving the less dominant clans more bosses, only problem is overload of drops but we all know how bad the drop rate is so it won’t have that much of an impact.

Since this approach doesn’t work how about otm lower windows and spawn times and fixing loot tables, dominant clans will get tired of killing them and move on as they don’t need drops anymore this has happened before, does your clan still kill aggy for the drops? So the less dominant clans can kill it, or introduce bosses with better gear like skain and Gara, so less dominant clans get gara the dominant ones get skain, there is no progression.

For future events like this it would be better if the 6* bosses spawn in every 6* spot in Carrow and the 5* in every 5* spot in carrow if you don’t want to change the windows, people won’t crowd against one boss , and these bosses will overlap giving the less dominant clans more bosses, only problem is overload of drops but we all know how bad the drop rate is so it won’t have that much of an impact.
Hahah servers going dry in lixes in a week! XD
More sale for otm I guess
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

That being said, I think OTM did a pretty good job...Therefore I think that people need to be slightly more thankful (even if thanksgiving isn't for a couple more weeks) that OTM has given us what we asked for. ;)
Pretty much this. I enjoyed this event, it was just a little extra from OTM to us.

Probably because we actually experience the content and can see the flaws? lol.
change your game play style experience then to iron out the flaws then. alot easier.
You are joking right? If you see a flaw in real life, let say a hole in the road and you asked your local council to fix it and they reply with "change your driving pattern to avoid the flaw, alot easier". Is that an acceptable response?
clearly you are not from the u.k lol

2 options here in (reality)
Fill in the hole yourself.
Or
keep smashing over it.

I'll let you work that out in (unreality) world.

I feel sorry for you, the UK must suck if it doesn't take care of it's citizens, we in other countries actually have standards.
Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145

That being said, I think OTM did a pretty good job...Therefore I think that people need to be slightly more thankful (even if thanksgiving isn't for a couple more weeks) that OTM has given us what we asked for. ;)
Pretty much this. I enjoyed this event, it was just a little extra from OTM to us.
This event was kinda lame because of the 1hr+ windows and there were only two bosses that drop loot really only for casters so I personally didn't care for the event and didn't participate as much as I did during the carrowmore carnage event. But... can't really complain about more bosses cause that means more loot lol

Would have been better if necro was included like I suggested before /:
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

change your game play style experience then to iron out the flaws then. alot easier.
You are joking right? If you see a flaw in real life, let say a hole in the road and you asked your local council to fix it and they reply with "change your driving pattern to avoid the flaw, alot easier". Is that an acceptable response?
clearly you are not from the u.k lol

2 options here in (reality)
Fill in the hole yourself.
Or
keep smashing over it.

I'll let you work that out in (unreality) world.
Lol stop talking trash.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.