Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Damn, Can We!!

Get an update on the update, lol

Has anyone noticed that muldars posts are even limited now he don't say nothing hardly, throws you off with a little in game bug here and there, but where is this update I mean for just cooking it took how long? And still no word on anything, how long does it take to work on bugs for a small update like that, and then we're supposed to be optimistic for a big update? Something's gotta give. Not bashing muldar but it's just to obvious now that, this game is just going to waste, especially wheb you make dated in June and it's halfway to Halloween? What happened? It's a bit tiring waiting on new content, when there's games that's made 3 updates since it has said they were gonna make one

Re: Damn, Can We!!

Get an update on the update, lol

Has anyone noticed that muldars posts are even limited now he don't say nothing hardly, throws you off with a little in game bug here and there, but where is this update I mean for just cooking it took how long? And still no word on anything, how long does it take to work on bugs for a small update like that, and then we're supposed to be optimistic for a big update? Something's gotta give. Not bashing muldar but it's just to obvious now that, this game is just going to waste, especially wheb you make dated in June and it's halfway to Halloween? What happened? It's a bit tiring waiting on new content, when there's games that's made 3 updates since it has said they were gonna make one
Unfortunately there are no plans for Yule/Samhain updates this year, our main focus at this time is releasing Corrupted Gardens for Christmas.

However we are listening to player feedback about the lack of "seasonal content" and environment changes and it is being taken under consideration for next years roadmap.

Hello Mr. Muldar. Since you are being bold by giving an approximate release date for corrupted gardens, can you tell us by when can we expect the food of the gods?
I hope to have further news today regarding the Food of the Gods update today.

Once I have confirmation on a few recent discussions I'll let everyone know :)
Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145

I posted yesterday regarding the Food of the Gods update as Madara has helpfully shown.

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 30#p734669
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 30#p734922

As I now have confirmation I will be posting today as to our next steps.
So tomorow is today, and today is almost over.

Mmmm classic otm

Good example of the dunning-kruger effect
Arawn
warlord666 /lvl 202 / warrior / tank
Scavenger666/ lvl 208 / rogue

dragonsouls general

Well. All I can say is I can’t wait for the new area update in I think August 2017. So keen for it. Only a few weeks away now hehe

Got a time machine?
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.