Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fall and Winter Events

While the addition of the random spawns for legacy bosses was nice I think the game requires something that spawns every 4 hours like event bosses.

Legacy bosses don't give you a sense of competition since whoever finds it usually gets to kill.
Not necessarily. On fingal, there have been many situations where a less dominant clan found a boss, started it, drained 5-10% of it, and then moo comes in and locks it. We have actually only lost two important legacy bosses outside of carrow carnage event, osan and gara. Unfortunately, both of those had extremely good drops (+15 ss neck and first frost ammy on fingal), but that's a different story.

Although I fully agree that there should be something spawning often, to keep us in the game. Something to do during hour-long timer breaks, etc.
the problem with the game is it wants to be a pc mmo... no mobile application where you are reliant on a battery should require you to be online more than 30 minutes at a time... i disagree we need to be online 24/7... we need better drop rates and longer break times... make the game a true mobile game.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Forget everything. PvP should be Otms priority. Balancing, better arena, etc... rangers can't kill **** in the arena... well maybe druids
PVP requires a complete overhaul. OTM should prioritize finishing corrupted gardens and cooking first. also mini events shouldn't take too much time to set up. but ya, pvp overhaul should be next large content release.
Well duh, they might as well finish up what they've already started... but everything after that should wait till PvP gets an overhaul
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

PvP shouldn’t get priotised over other content such as crafting and expansions, pvp currently is literally useless unless you just sit their and castle camp and brag about the name it gives you. Why fix a useless part of the game maybe if they added a incentive to pvp should it be fixed.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired