Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Weakest Competition

From my experience it would have to be crom. Since seed became dominant, you could count the number of hrung kills they have lost on one hand, unless things have changed in the last few months there. Then again it probably has, #2 clans never seem to last more than a few months before disbanding and then a new one pops up. Rinse and repeat
Ronin on Belenus has been around since like 2013. But ya, for the most part ur right.

I say Gwydion imo
sry was refering specificaly to crom with the comment about #2 clans. Has been retribution or whatever, hunterz, ohana, enrage....and the list goes on
Lol does retribution even count? They were around for maybe 2 weeks. Think the list goes Nameless, Rebirth, Soulsignited, Hunterz, Ohana, Enraged, As One, Soulsignited (clan tag brought back and Enraged/As One merged), Shiverlight, and now Sacred. The only competition that truly stuck around for a while were the original Soulsignited group and they only completed a few dragonlord sets during the carrowmore days. For each new clan it is always the same players under a new name, excluding the few good players that tend to join Seed while the rival clan regroups (which ironically has turned out to be a some of the rival clans leadership on occasion).

As for the least competitive server, I'd have to say Crom. Like Ventius said you can pretty much count on one hand the number of Hrungs that Seed has lost, and I think you could do the same when it comes to dl offhands/edl sets outside of Seed (Don't even think there is an edl weapon outside). While a lot of this is due to Seed consistently being on top of things, I would say that the level of domination comes from unorganized rival clans over the years. They can never seem to stay together long enough to truly try and give Seed some competition.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed