Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Legacy Lux Vendor

If the vendor resets automatically on a X hour cycle, people would just wait for it instead of spending gold. That defeats the purpose of a gold sink.
Should just keep it as is. It's doing its job perfectly to take gold out of the system.

Just wait for server resets if you don't want to gamble.
I don’t know about other worlds but no one gambles with it on arawn, as in no one. Same items left in always until a reset. Only way people gamble on arawn is with chests. And those stupid enough, dice.
Only OTM can answer for sure. they have the data.
But the legacy lux vendor wasn't put in so everyone can get reaper rings or wyldshrine ammies.
8 do know in Morrigan some lucky few got reaper rings because they spent gold on the shop the way OTM intended.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

If the vendor resets automatically on a X hour cycle, people would just wait for it instead of spending gold. That defeats the purpose of a gold sink.
Should just keep it as is. It's doing its job perfectly to take gold out of the system.

I don’t know about other worlds but no one gambles with it on arawn, as in no one. Same items left in always until a reset. Only way people gamble on arawn is with chests. And those stupid enough, dice.
But the legacy lux vendor wasn't put in so everyone can get reaper rings or wyldshrine ammies.
8 do know in Morrigan some lucky few got reaper rings because they spent gold on the shop the way OTM intended.
agree to disagree

agree to disagree
It may be how they intended it to be, but in actuality it’s not how it’s working out. No system should be reliant upon often resets for functionality... The legacy shop should be able to operate successfully in a game with no resets...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

agree to disagree
It may be how they intended it to be, but in actuality it’s not how it’s working out. No system should be reliant upon often resets for functionality... The legacy shop should be able to operate successfully in a game with no resets...
it does operate without resets. it's not meant to be easy to get. just like black and white pirate fashion, you have to play the vendor.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I don't thiink you see the problem

NOBODY uses it so we may as well remove lmao
Hi

I don't thiink you see the problem

NOBODY uses it so we may as well remove lmao
eh thats not the case. lux is such a requirement to game play that it never should have been temporary... maybe items on sale for the season and then higher prices but never season only. OTM realized this and implemented the lux shop, the only problem is on servers where people are extremely risk adverse like arawn.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I got the first reaper on balor after 3 ring purchases then got 1 on donn after 6 or 7 ring purchases. its completely fair. Ive dumped 10-15m on rings a few months ago and the best thing i got was a huntsman ring. Players already camp it when resets are scheduled. OTM didnt have to implement the shop, be grateful they did.