Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Communication

Line has an area for notes and albums so you can do the same thing. I don't really like discord that much and really like line.
Thats what i dont really get because you can actually setup discord to have areas for notes and albums but discord has other features that line just cant compete with. If you have only used discord for text channels i suggest trying voice channels.
level 170 Fire Mage
PewPewMage Items: http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=PewPewMage

I'll give Discord a look. Our clan is looking to setup an organized clan chat, and Line has been commonly recommended. As I am not very familiar with either, I'll have to play around with the dynamics of both to see what would work best for us. Thanks for the recommendation.
Ill help set a discord up if you want
I can do it pretty fast
level 170 Fire Mage

We also use line and have a nifty programmer in the clan who has created our timers for us. It all works together very well. You can create rooms for offline notifications of bosses and let people opt out of the "level" of bosses they cannot reach. Frozen/Dl/Edl etc. Customize it however you like.
theKestrel of Dal Riata, Morrigan, et al

Ascension uses Band. I think it works perfect for CH. The notes section is far better than what Line uses and you can keep group chat section separate from the important posts and Band allows you to pin really important notices to the top, which is great for clan rules. Band has polls (helps with leadership decisions), and you can schedule raids within the app. Setting up multiple groups within one Band is nifty as well. I have dl/edl separate from arcane bossing, that way lower levels isn’t getting spammed with stuff they can’t reach. The group voice chat feature works great as well.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Ascension uses Band. I think it works perfect for CH. The notes section is far better than what Line uses and you can keep group chat section separate from the important posts and Band allows you to pin really important notices to the top, which is great for clan rules. Band has polls (helps with leadership decisions), and you can schedule raids within the app. Setting up multiple groups within one Band is nifty as well. I have dl/edl separate from arcane bossing, that way lower levels isn’t getting spammed with stuff they can’t reach. The group voice chat feature works great as well.
Band does actually sound geat im going to have a look once i find some more time
level 170 Fire Mage