Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Longest prot kill

wow. How many did you have?

OTM would probably thank you for your massive use of plat items. That's the purpose of rage these days.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Impressive you had the strength to do such a fight, I remember several 1-2 hr kills on our server when prot first was introduced as we didn't know how to strip his wards so they were all mage/druid kills.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Longest ever prot kill on arawn was the very first prime. 90 mins because we didnt know lvl 50 lure canceled out the screens. I think our first base was 70 mins. After we found out about lures it has basicaly all been the 10-20 mins range with maybe a few a bit longer early on
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I think I went thru 5-6 heroic combos on our longest kill back in the beginning with very little dps and the server nuisance dragging the adds onto everyone ...well over an hour kill ...we didn’t start zerging thru long rages with low numbers until the competition started spending one hour plus to down them. I honestly wish bolas wouldn’t work on a raged boss. I don’t like platting bosses, but if we don’t, the competition will...so you just do it with what you have online before someone else does lol. Thankfully, we rarely see rage anymore.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu