Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Restart - 12 Noon - Carrowmore Carnage Mini Event!

It seems the overall sentiment in this thread is negative, but let me give you another side of the event. :) My clan is absolutely thrilled by this event. We have been able to get more dl drops than we usually get in a lucky week, we have fought dragons, spiders, and killed a hrung too. Everyone in clan has been looking forward to this weekend, as it allows us the chance to finish more dl sets as well as fight some amazing legacies. For once the game mechanics are designed for fun, so on behalf of all DragonSouls of Arawn, thank you so much for this event! I woke up excited for this event and I am still smiling. :)
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

It seems the overall sentiment in this thread is negative, but let me give you another side of the event. :) My clan is absolutely thrilled by this event. We have been able to get more dl drops than we usually get in a lucky week, we have fought dragons, spiders, and killed a hrung too. Everyone in clan has been looking forward to this weekend, as it allows us the chance to finish more dl sets as well as fight some amazing legacies. For once the game mechanics are designed for fun, so on behalf of all DragonSouls of Arawn, thank you so much for this event! I woke up excited for this event and I am still smiling. :)
I understand what your saying but I think most of the people annoyed are annoyed at Log in issues/Server issues, not the actual event. So far it's been fantastic.

So let me get this right, this event is about making the strong stronger right? Cause that's all that's happening.
That's not the intention. But it's what's generally happening. I think otm thought with all of them spawning about thr same time, it would give smaller clans a chance. Buuuuuut a large number of dominant clans can get 40+ players on quickly and lock down the majority of the spawns.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

So let me get this right, this event is about making the strong stronger right? Cause that's all that's happening.
That's not the intention. But it's what's generally happening. I think otm thought with all of them spawning about thr same time, it would give smaller clans a chance. Buuuuuut a large number of dominant clans can get 40+ players on quickly and lock down the majority of the spawns.
In Mabon its been quite the opposite, lot of smaller clans been killing and locking stuff they never couldve dreamed of, due to Gara/Skain/Spider 6 etc having 4 hour windows, they all overlap which gives opportunities to the lesser clans.