Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Restart - 12 Noon - Carrowmore Carnage Mini Event!

They should just bring the servers down, spend 72 hours to fix the server login problem permanently and come back fresh on Monday. Let's not even bother with the event as this will just be 3 days of issues and another potential disruption next week.
Big fat -1. I was looking forward to this event and reserved my weekend for hunting carrow bosses...
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

They should just bring the servers down, spend 72 hours to fix the server login problem permanently and come back fresh on Monday. Let's not even bother with the event as this will just be 3 days of issues and another potential disruption next week.
Big fat -1. I was looking forward to this event and reserved my weekend for hunting carrow bosses...
And if it continually keeps going down so you can't hunt bosses anyway and yet the problem doesn't get fixed.... Do you still - 1?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Lol, I believe CH should just shut down and work on everything, doesn't matter how long it takes for you to completely fix the game out of all issues, atleast it will be smooth for us later on.
I prefer the game being down for a week than we get a reset that crashed in less than 30 mins.
I had my hopes up for a bit that the reset would go smooth but, haven't had a smooth reset in a long long while, and I used to complain too much to the point I noticed that all my complaining is so useless so I just stopped caring about posting stuff in forums because everyone's gonna look at me as if I'm "crybaby" but hey I was on summer vacation in an affair country with nothing else to do than no lifing CH.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

That was a pretty great event!
To highlight some of the best parts:
Best event ever!
Ikr?! 0 camping
Best event ever!

but seriously, Muldar and OTM ill be honest and say idk much about programing or comp sci, or anything related to what could be going on, but to me it seems like there is a larger issue at play with the servers and such, as this happens every reset. As excited as I am for new content release maybe devote some more power to fixing these larger issues.
It seems extreme, but its better than the constant rising and falling of hopes as we have 5 resets.
Lol, I believe CH should just shut down and work on everything, doesn't matter how long it takes for you to completely fix the game out of all issues, atleast it will be smooth for us later on.
I prefer the game being down for a week than we get a reset that crashed in less than 30 mins.
I had my hopes up for a bit that the reset would go smooth but, haven't had a smooth reset in a long long while, and I used to complain too much to the point I noticed that all my complaining is so useless so I just stopped caring about posting stuff in forums because everyone's gonna look at me as if I'm "crybaby" but hey I was on summer vacation in an affair country with nothing else to do than no lifing CH.
+1
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at