Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Restart - 12 Noon - Carrowmore Carnage Mini Event!

They should just bring the servers down, spend 72 hours to fix the server login problem permanently and come back fresh on Monday. Let's not even bother with the event as this will just be 3 days of issues and another potential disruption next week.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Not a jinx.
I guess he plays this game for Some time to know
There isnt been one decent restart in ages.
There is always something wrong.
I thought he was a newbie, oh wait hes in my clan... derp, obviously i wasnt being serious. Ive been there done that, most resets always ends up like this.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

They should just bring the servers down, spend 72 hours to fix the server login problem permanently and come back fresh on Monday. Let's not even bother with the event as this will just be 3 days of issues and another potential disruption next week.

Although in theory that’s a good idea, maybe do it on days that are not going to busy like weekends.

MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

+1, and im not like just saying this because Irma might make me lose power so I can't log for event .-.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at