Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Update: Pet Reveal / Mini Event / Beta

Two questions,
1. Do we have confirmation yet on whether beta will be Thursday or if it's pushed back to Friday?

And

2. Does that mean you're copping characters today tomorrow and possibly Thursday?
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Two questions,
1. Do we have confirmation yet on whether beta will be Thursday or if it's pushed back to Friday?

And

2. Does that mean you're copping characters today tomorrow and possibly Thursday?
Beta build is being uploaded today! Dependent on Apple and a few secondary factors we may begin testing tomorrow but announcements and emails will be posted in advance notification.

Characters will be copied shortly, please ensure you have the items you wish to be copied on you today. Anything not on your character will not be transferred.

Two questions,

And

Beta build is being uploaded today! Dependent on Apple and a few secondary factors we may begin testing tomorrow but announcements and emails will be posted in advance notification.

Characters will be copied shortly, please ensure you have the items you wish to be copied on you today. Anything not on your character will not be transferred.
Have emails for the beta been sent out yet?

Two questions,

And

I'm wondering too...
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

I'm wondering too...
No, they haven't. They will go out tomorrow at the earliest or Friday if beta starts Friday. They normally go out when the building is actually ready. OTM invites us and then TestFlight sends us an email with a link to beta. Earliest option they gave was tomorrow.
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.