Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The new Aeon Chests

It's pot luck. I got 90% winterwing and about 5 fashion pieces from 100 chests. The fashion is dire to obtain. Another person I know did 100 chests got next to nothing. I believe tokens should of not come into these chests if your still gonna sell rime bound chests in plat shop though. It's kind of pointless In my opinion but that's just me. I wish any future openers best of luck though cos it was a rough ride for lixes aswell.
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

These chests are to me exactly what past event chests were. There's a chance you'll luck out and get amazing items like the time when I opened 200 chests and got 3 mounts including a horse and a whole bunch of fash and then there's a chance where you'll get nothing but junk like when I opened 100 and got nothing but plat items and a few fash pieces.

It's a gamble regardless and these chests contain amazing items from the past... we should be thanking Otm, not complaining.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

How about a mount out of the deal? Even a report of a someone getting a mount would be impressive
I've seen a 95% horse and a 90% horse already... I've seen more mounts than fash lol
Also dude, don't expect to win the jackpot off of a single chest... probably the most dumb thing I've heard all week lol... complaining cause you got nothing good out of a single chest
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I'm glad these are back, and I'm glad they nerfed the drop rate so that some of the older players can keep the uniqueness of hunter or lanrik etc (except the bat mounts, what the *** is that? Make those rare again). Also, if you can make it clear what the drop rates are for some items, that would be nice.

These chests are to me exactly what past event chests were. There's a chance you'll luck out and get amazing items like the time when I opened 200 chests and got 3 mounts including a horse and a whole bunch of fash and then there's a chance where you'll get nothing but junk like when I opened 100 and got nothing but plat items and a few fash pieces.

It's a gamble regardless and these chests contain amazing items from the past... we should be thanking Otm, not complaining.
Weird, i agree with you