Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Aeon Mystery Chest

...And everyone will continue to have the same fashion and mounts. Changing colors wont solve anything ( it's the same fashion you've seen and will continue to see just slightly older.) so you're making a point without making a point. I'm not saying I'm against the chests by all means buy all you want. I'm saying I wont.

Awww such a cry baby get over yourself. I am a old member and I am so happy revive is coming back because at least I get to enjoy the thrill of opening a chest for an actual suprise, not some stupid token.
This just in! Nobody cares.
I care, because I am tired of nothing cool being in chests, chests were great when you could win awesome mounts or fashion, now everyone is stuck with the same options of fashion to use fashion tokens on, two mounts to use mount tokens on, but the pets I do like.

I just feel for the people who spent millions on certain fashion sets or pieces, that is why I suggested the different colors, I think it would make it a bit more fair to the players who cashed out on fashion, I mean, it's the least otm could do, after all, these players had to have spent a lot of money to get the millions of gold, so they are paying otm, otm could be a little fair to them and add different colors.
+1 to the old chests, the new colors, the feels, and to the polls. I'm fine with how they resolved this particular issue, but to avoid a repeat of this controversial thread in the future, a poll (that lasted for about a week, maybe, to ensure anyone who would really care has the chance to cast their vote) would be a great solution.

Aetheon - 100+ Rogue on Lir
KserRogue - 90+ Rogue on Epona
Hero of Dal Riata since Beltane 2013

"Failure to plan is planning to fail."

"If serving is beneath you, leadership is beyond you."

...And everyone will continue to have the same fashion and mounts. Changing colors wont solve anything ( it's the same fashion you've seen and will continue to see just slightly older.) so you're making a point without making a point. I'm not saying I'm against the chests by all means buy all you want. I'm saying I wont.
that made absolutely no sense to me.

Different colors would make it a bit more fair to players who cashed out on certain fashion.
and I am not a plat buyer, I just feel for the people who do purchase it, because they are sort of being screwed over..
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

This just in! Nobody cares.
I care, because I am tired of nothing cool being in chests, chests were great when you could win awesome mounts or fashion, now everyone is stuck with the same options of fashion to use fashion tokens on, two mounts to use mount tokens on, but the pets I do like.

I just feel for the people who spent millions on certain fashion sets or pieces, that is why I suggested the different colors, I think it would make it a bit more fair to the players who cashed out on fashion, I mean, it's the least otm could do, after all, these players had to have spent a lot of money to get the millions of gold, so they are paying otm, otm could be a little fair to them and add different colors.
+1 to the old chests, the new colors, the feels, and to the polls. I'm fine with how they resolved this particular issue, but to avoid a repeat of this controversial thread in the future, a poll (that lasted for about a week, maybe, to ensure anyone who would really care has the chance to cast their vote) would be a great solution.
Yup, then we could really see who the "minority" and "majority" groups are...

but make it to where you have to have a certain amount of forum posts, so people don't abuse the poll by making lots of accounts (sounds dumb and a waste of time but I'm sure someone would just to win)
I think the forum has a limit of posts you can do in a day so this could work.

Ice all on me

I really wouldn't hesitate to spend more money on ch if they increased the rate of getting something decent in the chest, I myself literally dropped over 400$ on this game for what ?, to just get all kinds of heroic potions n all etc , now for granted they got me where I'm at now lvl 147mage but still ....
Jythedog : morrgian 220 mage
Topnotchy: mabon 218 Ranger

I really wouldn't hesitate to spend more money on ch if they increased the rate of getting something decent in the chest, I myself literally dropped over 400$ on this game for what ?, to just get all kinds of heroic potions n all etc , now for granted they got me where I'm at now lvl 147mage but still ....
yeh, that is why I don't purchase platinum, I have purchased maybe $50 total over 6 years, I just prefer to farm and buy/sale rather than purchase platinum, sure it may take longer for me to improve my characters in the long run, but I have still enjoyed my time playing.

Ice all on me

You just don't get it, do you, lol

Firstly, OTM is breaking its own promises on 'limited' items to make players buy, knowing mounts/dash was limited.

Now, I am sure this is a pressing issue on the economics and re-releasing rare fashion is a quick and fast way to get som cash flow happening again.

So instead of making new stuff to improve the cash flow, or find some other way to give players a reason to pay up, they do it the easy way.

This mean we can't trust what OTM say in the future, and to me this looks like a company in economic crisis.

Please do buy these chests. I most certainly won't pay/invest any more in a game I feel is cutting corners to make fast cash. This is a distress call from OTM
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Firstly, OTM is breaking its own promises on 'limited' items to make players buy, knowing mounts/dash was limited.

Now, I am sure this is a pressing issue on the economics and re-releasing rare fashion is a quick and fast way to get som cash flow happening again.

So instead of making new stuff to improve the cash flow, or find some other way to give players a reason to pay up, they do it the easy way.

This mean we can't trust what OTM say in the future, and to me this looks like a company in economic crisis.

Please do buy these chests. I most certainly won't pay/invest any more in a game I feel is cutting corners to make fast cash. This is a distress call from OTM
who are you talking to

Ice all on me

I couldn't of said it better myself. I agree.

I couldn't of said it better myself. I agree.
weren't you basically just hating on players who are upset about the legacy items?

I agree with this post too, very annoying that they are bringing back "limited" items, Players worked hard and spent crap loads on some items and now they are just being screwed.

Ice all on me