Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Aeon Mystery Chest

Seriously.
People suggested amending the names to distinguish original items and revived items. No-one had objections to that at the time, only a few agreements. Now OTM have given what you asked for, that's suddenly not enough and now you say you want new colours. Unbelievable
2 people said the name change would fix the issue. A name change does not change thr look. An aeon white hunter set looks identical to a regular one and will go for the same price as a regular one.

But it's ok for people to vent
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Maybe 2 people suggested it, but others agreed it was an acceptable solution.
Anyway. I'm colourblind, I might not be able to distinguish the old and new shades. Are you going to suggest OTM enforce all players pass an online colourblind test, to ensure all players can distinguish whether someone is wearing original or revived fashions?
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

Oh well I wont be buying anything anymore from CH. Someone on different thread said RS is coming to mobile lets rejoice. Lol

Oh well I wont be buying anything anymore from CH. Someone on different thread said RS is coming to mobile lets rejoice. Lol

Awww such a cry baby get over yourself. I am a old member and I am so happy revive is coming back because at least I get to enjoy the thrill of opening a chest for an actual suprise, not some stupid token.

Yeah it's comming in 2018. Used to play runescape back in the day , massive online mmo spent couple 100$s there lol
Jythedog : morrgian 220 mage
Topnotchy: mabon 218 Ranger

Seriously.
People suggested amending the names to distinguish original items and revived items. No-one had objections to that at the time, only a few agreements. Now OTM have given what you asked for, that's suddenly not enough and now you say you want new colours. Unbelievable
I never asked for legacy chests, sure some people did, but not everyone. Honestly OTM should add a Poll thing where the admins host polls for us to take, there could be a poll section for admins, and a poll section for users.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

Maybe 2 people suggested it, but others agreed it was an acceptable solution.
Anyway. I'm colourblind, I might not be able to distinguish the old and new shades. Are you going to suggest OTM enforce all players pass an online colourblind test, to ensure all players can distinguish whether someone is wearing original or revived fashions?
Can you not read? The item descriptions would state the color of the item as well :roll:

Ice all on me

Yeah it's comming in 2018. Used to play runescape back in the day , massive online mmo spent couple 100$s there lol

I know I'm so excited. I played it way back when also I still know my log in. :X

Awww such a cry baby get over yourself. I am a old member and I am so happy revive is coming back because at least I get to enjoy the thrill of opening a chest for an actual suprise, not some stupid token.
This just in! Nobody cares.

This just in! Nobody cares.
I care, because I am tired of nothing cool being in chests, chests were great when you could win awesome mounts or fashion, now everyone is stuck with the same options of fashion to use fashion tokens on, two mounts to use mount tokens on, but the pets I do like.

I just feel for the people who spent millions on certain fashion sets or pieces, that is why I suggested the different colors, I think it would make it a bit more fair to the players who cashed out on fashion, I mean, it's the least otm could do, after all, these players had to have spent a lot of money to get the millions of gold, so they are paying otm, otm could be a little fair to them and add different colors.

Ice all on me