Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Aeon Mystery Chest

Guildmaster is still available so eventually it will be more common than black or white sunlit.
Black sunlit can be got from the new chests. A clannie got black sunlit boots n pants. And tbh they should've been like pirate n got from the vendor as rare item.

Anyways since they bringing back all of the legacy fash, charms and mounts in addition to the items like kites, horns etc they should just add some legacy quests all over different zones for quest fash like huntsman n lugh masks.

Inb4 quoted and replied with a novel by collectors

They should not have been, all fashion should have continued on the sunlit premise of rare colours in chests and common colours available from vendor.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

At this time there is no set duration for Aeon Mystery Chests presence in the Premium Item Store.

When I have confirmation I will let everyone know.

At this time there is no set duration for Aeon Mystery Chests presence in the Premium Item Store.

When I have confirmation I will let everyone know.
Thanks for the update.

How's the sweet talking going with persuading the bosses to do a double plat celebration? ;)
Currently have no real need for chests, but double plat could swing the deal. :o
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

I think it still sucks change the color at least
100% I guarantee you if they came out with new lanrik colors instead, more people are gonna spend on chests.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Heck pastels or silver and gold it would at least be different, for those that think old gamers are whiners about it, send me the cash I wasted. You can have my fashion.

yeh, they should just add more colors to these new fashion pieces, so like legacy black lanrik looks grey, but the new black lanrik would actually be black lol.

instead of white, add a creamish color for the lanrik, but on the other fashions a very light grey.

instead of purple, have the mauve color like the mauve auroral eagecrests that were from chests last yule event.

instead of turq, mint green, I would be cashing out for mint green :lol:

instead of normal blues, since the blues normally vary on different fashions (some blue fashion is dark blue while others are bright blue) just make the blue the opposite, so like blue glenmor is a bright blue, make the new version a dark blue.

instead of green, same as blue ^

instead of pink add a brighter pink, lets be honest, most pink fashion looks a lil dirty...

instead of orange just make a brighter or duller orange.

instead of yellow, same ^

instead of red, same ^

Not sure if I got the order correct on rarity, but I think this wouldn't be too hard for the designers to achieve, just change the hue and saturation on most fashions, this would keep the rarity a little better on the legacy fashions, especially lanrik because people have spent millions on lanrik, and I feel like most people like black lanrik because it is actually grey.

and saw this before I posted "Heck pastels or silver and gold it would at least be different, for those that think old gamers are whiners about it, send me the cash I wasted. You can have my fashion." - PBRStreetgang
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

Seriously.
People suggested amending the names to distinguish original items and revived items. No-one had objections to that at the time, only a few agreements. Now OTM have given what you asked for, that's suddenly not enough and now you say you want new colours. Unbelievable
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so